Cool Opportunity

• Discuss Cool Opportunity in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; OK, not everyone here will be interested in this, but it is worth telling.....and of course I am proud of him. My 13 year old son was selected last... ...
  • Tags 180 news video
T

Trimix

Cool Opportunity post #1
OK, not everyone here will be interested in this, but it is worth telling.....and of course I am proud of him.

My 13 year old son was selected last month, and this morning at 8:30 AM EST, talked with Michael Foale and Russian Flight Engineer Alexander Kaleri INSIDE the International Space Station, via a ISS video downlink.

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2004/mar/HQ_n04046_ny_students.html

F

FOL

Cool Opportunity post #2
congrats man, that seems cool, allthough I hardly know what it is all about, it is soemthing with astronauts 8)

W

William

Cool Opportunity post #3
cool :D , i wish i could talk to astronauts at school:(

X

XIII

Cool Opportunity post #4
Trimix said:
OK, not everyone here will be interested in this, but it is worth telling.....and of course I am proud of him.

My 13 year old son was selected last month, and this morning at 8:30 AM EST, talked with Michael Foale and Russian Flight Engineer Alexander Kaleri INSIDE the International Space Station, via a ISS video downlink.

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2004/mar/HQ_n04046_ny_students.html
hes as old as me... hehe... thats sweet man!

F

FOL

Cool Opportunity post #5
XIII said:
You sure youdon't live in orlando and have the same opportunity? 8)

C

casperh

Cool Opportunity post #6
nice, ive been to saint peterburg inn russia and met poetin, i shook his hand

I

infantry43RIDER

Cool Opportunity post #7
congrats to your son trimix.

T

Trimix

Cool Opportunity post #8
Thanks all. He called me last night and was pretty excited......he said that they had like stuff floating all around them, where they were sitting. Pretty cool.

Can you imagine the tricks you could pull, without gravity?

C

casperh

Cool Opportunity post #9
triple backflip-1800tailwhipto octiple decade-frontflip to fakie 180 rollout to barspin bunnyhop

fieuw

T

Trimix

Cool Opportunity post #10
LOL - casper

O

oibmxpunx

Cool Opportunity post #11
i know this is off sudject but dose ur son ride?

X

XIII

Cool Opportunity post #12
FOL said:
XIII said:
no... i live in Ohio and it keeps raining when it finally dries and gets warm it rains again so i cant go to the trails

O

oibmxpunx

Cool Opportunity post #13
XIII said:
FOL said:
XIII said:
no... i live in Ohio and it keeps raining when it finally dries and gets warm it rains again so i cant go to the trails
same here but lucky me theres a park with a box rythem theres a 4 pack then a vert wall there u can hit the othere 4 pack or a huge box on the way back its sweet

C

casperh

Cool Opportunity post #14
T

Trimix

Cool Opportunity post #15
oibmxpunx said:
i know this is off sudject but dose ur son ride?
Yes. He started riding a BMX last Summer, and that is what got me back into it.......he lives in Buffalo NY with his mother, so he suffers from the same weather as the rest.....he is just 10, so just getting started.

He is always mad (in a nice way) when he comes for Summer and dad has learned all this new stuff.

C

casperh

Cool Opportunity post #16
ahw romantic stories...

New Topics