Cool Game to play on rainy days...

• Discuss Cool Game to play on rainy days... in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; [url=http://www.cbc.ca/kids/games/bmx/]here[/url] do any of you play Quake III:Arena? ...
X

XIII

Cool Game to play on rainy days... post #1
here

do any of you play Quake III:Arena?

F

federal_rider12

Cool Game to play on rainy days... post #2
nope i am thinking of buying it for my dreamcast but i would have to get it from like ebay or somewhere online but i got other things i can do and other games like MSR that is a long hard game to beat but i found a wauy to unlock many levels within one hot lap

S

sentaafEQpovar

Cool Game to play on rainy days... post #3
everquest will keep you on for a good 4 years 5 hours a day and 12 hours on weekends every day every week.... no joke

F

federal_rider12

Cool Game to play on rainy days... post #4
not me i either beat a game quickly or i take my time

the only game i played 3 days for like 8 hours each day was shenmue and i beat it in 24 hours(ive played it non stop a day after i beat it and my friend played it 24 hours straight so he beat it in 1 day), shenmue is like the best game ive ever played the quality, graphics, action, i mean its got it all ive played alot of games i liked but this is the only game i could ever play non stop i had to force myself to turn the system off its so addictive because you have to ineract with like everyone in the towns and you have to find where to go by yourself you even have to go to work to find your dads killer that game rocks!!! i wish i had a pal dreamcast to play shenmue 2

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Cool Game to play on rainy days... post #5
i have to admit that i havent really played many cpu games in quite a while, but i have played/finished shenmue and part of shenmue 2, and it is indeed possibly one of the best games ever created, the story, and actual freedom of gameplay is super good. offcourse im sure its just as much fun to walk round your own town in real life, getting involved with gangs and beating people up though......

the only game that i play every now and then is counter strike.

W

Wynex

Cool Game to play on rainy days... post #6
FarCry or Desertcombat :D

C

casperh

Cool Game to play on rainy days... post #7
those games are for nerds! :x :lol:

go play vice city or age of empires or something

W

Wynex

Cool Game to play on rainy days... post #8
aoe2 yeah :lol:

C

casperh

Cool Game to play on rainy days... post #9
part 3 is out now1

W

Wynex

Cool Game to play on rainy days... post #10
no.. it's called age of mythology

F

federal_rider12

Cool Game to play on rainy days... post #11
SHENMUE ROCKS!!! so how was shenmue 2? i really want to play it so i can finish the game and know how it ends its killing me!!!! i want to know how it ends. vice city is pretty good and so is true crimes graphics suck in both of those but arent bad NFSU is awesome too wish i could have played it more

shenmue even has the real weather that happend during the period the game was based on in japan this game has too much i cant explain i saw somewhere they spent like 10 million -100 million $ making the game im probably wrong its been a while since i saw how it cost to make that but i think its like the most expensive game made and if you play it you will understand why

E

evanc

Cool Game to play on rainy days... post #13
Old news, guys. I called that shit out, like, so last year.

S

sandmriderbmx

Cool Game to play on rainy days... post #14
Rainbow Six 3 and Battlefield 1942 are the way to go

New Topics