convincing

• Discuss convincing in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ok i`m trying to convince my parents to give me $100 for some new cranks and i need some reasons why they should give me the money and some things to... ...
  • Tags bike cranks
D

DrunkPunk180

convincing post #1
ok i`m trying to convince my parents to give me $100 for some new cranks and i need some reasons why they should give me the money and some things to convince them to

G

convincing post #2
just tell them that by running your current cranks, you risk snapping them and seriously injuring yourself, such as stabbing yourself in the leg with a crankarm or snapping them when you land a 56456745984 foot drop to flat. Parents go for that shit all the time.

R

rocket

convincing post #3
Tell them you can get some $100 cranks for way less...then show them on eBay. i buy most all my parts this way and save every time.

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

convincing post #4
tell them if you dont get new cranks, you well never be bale to ride your bike again after your old ones break, and that you well be hangin around with drug dealers and stuff becuase you well have nothing to do becuase your bike is broken. worked for me :D

W

William

convincing post #5
panteraman said:
just tell them that by running your current cranks, you risk snapping them and seriously injuring yourself, such as stabbing yourself in the leg with a crankarm or snapping them when you land a 56456745984 foot drop to flat. Parents go for that shit all the time.
that sounds good parents seem to think what we do is dangerous and will die if we fall, so telling them you'll get hurt will work, i bet my friends life.

K

keep it real

convincing post #6
Well... all I do is layby shit then say "oh crap i got no money, looks like you have to pay for them" or "i'll pay you back" and now im in super insane debt. Hopfully my parents forgot about it :?

J

Julle^

convincing post #7
Say "Gimme $200, please" then it'll be "No way $200! You'll get $100 but Nothing more!"
Nah really, say "You know I will be outside way more if I get those cranks. Please mum!"

K

keep it real

convincing post #8
on the weekend i crashed and came up with a few bruises, and my hub is ****ed so i said to mum "when you get payed, i needa new hub because it made me crash" she doesnt know much about bikes so it worked :lol:

I

infantry43RIDER

convincing post #9
tell them what you want...i hope they tell you to get a damn job...and get some sort of a budget going.

renegade

renegade

convincing post #10
just tell them that youll kain yourself every time you ride if you dont get those cranks

D

DrunkPunk180

convincing post #11
I GOT THEM my cranks came in today i got them on sale for 79 bux

smay

smay

convincing post #12
gj

S

SR20DET

convincing post #13
so what excuse did u use to buy them then?

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

convincing post #14
thats wot i wanna know too :eek:

New Topics