controversial bike creation

• Discuss controversial bike creation in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I have been out of riding for a few years now, was once upon a time on the amateur circuit years ago, now I have come back from riding vert back in the... ...
  • Tags bike dirt
U

ukingdom

controversial bike creation post #1
I have been out of riding for a few years now, was once upon a time on the amateur circuit years ago, now I have come back from riding vert back in the day to riding dirt 75% of the time and basic flatland tricks, grinds to rails and docks, etc the rest of the time.
Now, what my question is, is that I have badly damaged my hoffman 900 and a hoffman flow I had in the last two months so I had to peice together my own.
The problem is that I am constantly being told that these days, what I put together will not work too well with the type of riding I have listed above. I hear it all the time and wonder if I have put together something aginst the grain so to speak, so maybe some of you younger experienced riders can tell me if you agree with them, thanks.

...............................New Dk eightpack frame {with old stock 1 piece crank, stock dk set and post and bar}
..............................with sun wheels
..............................dirt monster and v monster tires
...............................fbm chokehold stem
...............................fbm sprocket
...............................right side only shadow consp. pegs
...............................dk alum. iron cross pedals
...............................primo hubs
...............................shadow consp. grips
................................fbm forks

E

evanc

controversial bike creation post #2
Sounds good.

E

EasternBMX

controversial bike creation post #3
hmm one piece crank i hope it goes good you won't kill yourself and going throught like 6 is still cheaper than a 3-piece but i like the bike
Good Luck

I

infantry43RIDER

controversial bike creation post #4
seems like a good bike...just replace the cranks whenever you get the chance to..upgrade to some 3-pc

New Topics