Complete or not complete?

• Discuss Complete or not complete? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey im new to the world of bmx. although i have been a mtber for over a year and reasantly started street riding. anyways i was wondering if u guys... ...
  • Tags bike bikes street
A

anti-flag

Complete or not complete? post #1
hey im new to the world of bmx. although i have been a mtber for over a year and reasantly started street riding. anyways i was wondering if u guys though i should build up a bike or not. i was thinking mabey a complete volume would be good but now im not sure. i also like the fbm Angle of death and the macneil heaton. so do u think i should go with the complete or try and build up a nice bike? the real down side to building up for me is i dont no a lot about some parts and its more expencive

D

darkd3vil

Complete or not complete? post #2
Volumes r good bikes but made in tiwane(sp) if uw ant usa get ya a fbm

I

infantry43RIDER

Complete or not complete? post #3
yea volume completes are pretty good bikes...

also you should check out some WTP completes...i have heard some good things about them

FLY BIKES also...

but if you want to get a solid street machine you should build up...cause then you can pick every part so it matches how you want to ride it and shit like that...

J

johntheguru

Complete or not complete? post #4
i would say the macneil.

how tall are you tho, because the heaton is short at 20"

the ruben is 20.75" and the freimuth which is what i use, is 21"

john

A

anti-flag

Complete or not complete? post #5
im pretty short i think like 5.7 or somthing like that

I

infantry43RIDER

Complete or not complete? post #6
im 5'9" and i ride a 21"tt

its all about how it feels...

O

oibmxpunx

Complete or not complete? post #7
you shold get a fit thay are nice

A

anti-flag

Complete or not complete? post #8
whats fits web site?

E

evanc

Complete or not complete? post #10
Volume = win.

O

oibmxpunx

Complete or not complete? post #11
fit=win

E

evanc

Complete or not complete? post #12
fit complete = lose.

S

Super S***

Complete or not complete? post #13
Volume,fit=both good

A

anti-flag

Complete or not complete? post #14
im really starting to think about building my self a complete.but im scard i'll screw it upand get parts that dont go together will or have bad geometry. so what do u think? is it hard to build a good bike? (remember im new to bmx not biking so i do know a bit of stuff).

I

infantry43RIDER

Complete or not complete? post #15
i thought it was going to be hard when i started to build my up..but most everything goes together i guess...building a bike up is better that complete to me anways cause you get to get your favorite everything... 8)

A

anti-flag

Complete or not complete? post #16
ya but i was thinking now that it would be much simpler and probably better for me to get a complete cause i dont totally know what i want yet and if i get a complete i will have a better understanding of what i want in a bike. and can change the parts that dont totally suit m riding

I

infantry43RIDER

Complete or not complete? post #17
thats true..

id say then go for it and get a complete...then just customize later

R

RW

Complete or not complete? post #18
I would go with a Kink.

New Topics