Complete for sale/parting

• Discuss Complete for sale/parting in the BMX Parts forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [SIZE="4"]I need to pay rent and have my complete bike and some extra stuff for sale.[/SIZE] Everything is priced without shipping so offer up or... ...
iwantaninertia

iwantaninertia

Complete for sale/parting post #1
I need to pay rent and have my complete bike and some extra stuff for sale.

Everything is priced without shipping so offer up or trades excepted perhaps:

Frame:
Redline Device G4 21 inch top tube. No brake mounts, Has seat tube cut flush and has a bolt ran through to secure the seat post and keep it from moving. The frame has original paint which is black faded to purple in the rear. The brake guides are also grinded off. There are no dents or deep scratches. I have a macniel pivotal seat post that I will include for 10 more that is already drilled in the right spot for the seat tube bolt. Also have an FSA integrated headset that can go with for 10 more and an S&M mid 19 mm BB for another 10. I have used this frame for the last month.

Bars:
Mosh street bars in black original flat black color and 28.5 inches wide. Has scratches and a small dent in the crossbar. No bends though. Comes with used pair of ODI longnecks and plastic plug ends.
45 dollars

Stolen cell bars 25.5 inches wide i believe. Not sure on the width though but they are uncut and if you are interested then just look up the dimensions.
25 dollars

Stems:
Black Elementary V3 No tabs for gyro. Has small nick on the back of the stem where the forks meet the stem.
50 dollars

Stock eastern stem black small and relatively lightweight. some scratches.
10 dollars

Piece of shit fit stem with stripped bolts and it is black. Pay shipping and it is yours and it is a stocker in case you didn't know.

Bottom brackets:
Shadow spanish BB 19mm with spacers. Works great.
10 dollars

Cranks:
Eastern stealth black 175mm 19mm Spindle
60 dollars

Pedals:
Black(grey now) Animal unsealed hamiltons that have a lot of scratches and a chip of metal off the pedal on one side. Needs a grease job. 3 piece size.
10 dollars

Sealed black s and m 101 pedals Ends are scratched but bearrings are great and spin good. 3 piece size. Extra pins.
40 dollars

Sprockets:
Shadow crowgora 25 tooth. 2 moths old has one tooth with a nick and the rest are turning silver from riding it.
30 dollars

Stolen engagement ring 28 tooth sprocket used a lot and scratched.
10 dollars.

Rear wheel:
9 tooth black 36 hole federal freecoaster laced with double butted spokes to a chrome proper rim. Has scratches but not many. Needs to be trued.
150 dollars

Cassettes:
11 tooth black odyssey hazard cassette. Great shape besides you can see that it has been laced up. Bearrings are great too.

Front wheel:
stock double wall sealed 36 hole fit wheel. Missing 6 spokes and also is 3/8ths axle.

Tires:
Primo v monster used another two weeks left id say.
8 dollars with purchase of other stuff.

Animal asm 2.1 used has 1/4 inch nick in tire but i have had it like that for two months.
8 dollars with another purchase.

Tubes:
1 dollar each if you get the tires.

Seat post:
Macniel picotal in black scratched but not cut or dented. Has a hole drilled for my frame to run a bolt instead of the seat clamp.

Seat:
Railed plastic stripped seat.
Duo rogue status black seat. Pivotal only. No tears or scratches.
Clamp:
Mosh seat clamp with long bolt since the short one snapped.

joanz

joanz

Complete for sale/parting post #2
sorry to hear you have to sell the stuff off cause of rent:(...makes me feel kinda bad ina way....hw mch r u gna sell the frame for?...what colurs are the cranks??

D

dirtmonster

Complete for sale/parting post #3
i might be able to get that elementary stem off ya if you can get me pics

iwantaninertia

iwantaninertia

Complete for sale/parting post #4
Im not sure on how much for the frame buti will hopefully have pics in a few days. The cranks are black.

MrMikexxxx

MrMikexxxx

Complete for sale/parting post #5
how much for rogue?

what color? black with white or black on black?

DKkid530

DKkid530

Complete for sale/parting post #6
what do you mean by nick on the asm. i am interested in it.

C

chips4087

Complete for sale/parting post #7
wat color is the federal freecoaster ?

nick133

nick133

Complete for sale/parting post #8
nvm..changed mind

Last edited:
iwantaninertia

iwantaninertia

Complete for sale/parting post #9
Anyone who is interested can make an offer on any parts that they are interested in and if you want to see a pic(although not of a part in particular) then look at my bike check...

MrMikexxxx

MrMikexxxx

Complete for sale/parting post #10
dudeee get back to me on the rogue seat, i got money ready..

ive been askin for days noww.

P

paranoidmexican

Complete for sale/parting post #11
ballpark price for redline frame?

mycocobean

mycocobean

Complete for sale/parting post #12
How much for the post?

iwantaninertia

iwantaninertia

Complete for sale/parting post #13
post is going with the seat and make offer a=on all the stuff you are interested in

MrMikexxxx

MrMikexxxx

Complete for sale/parting post #14
ill give 25 for the seat, i dont need the post,

New Topics