Coming back from an injury...

• Discuss Coming back from an injury... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; so I'm new to bmx (so I wasn't that good to start off with) but over the summer I broke my arm riding. so basically I haven't ridden in like 3... ...
B

bikerkid44

Coming back from an injury... post #1
so I'm new to bmx (so I wasn't that good to start off with) but over the summer I broke my arm riding. so basically I haven't ridden in like 3 months... coming back now, I don't feel fear to do stuff I could do before, but its like I'm way sketchier... I just cant really focus, maybe because of the fear of falling again. what are some tips on coming back from an injury?

D

dynodude

Coming back from an injury... post #2
Clear your mind and just go at it head on, don't hold back...
I've never broken anything but I've had a couple scares for me

Evan1166

Evan1166

Coming back from an injury... post #3
what he said^^ I've never really broken anything, but getting scared really bad can make u sketchier/ make it harder for u to do stuff for fear of falling.

T

time2ride

Coming back from an injury... post #4
loosen up and do something you used to be afriad of berfor you do the stuff you know you can do so you get confodent...

D

dynodude

Coming back from an injury... post #5
loosen up and do something you used to be afriad of berfor you do the stuff you know you can do so you get confodent...
Ya, you don't wanna tighten up otherwise you might break another bone. That would suck!

B

bikerkid44

Coming back from an injury... post #6
T

Trendy

Coming back from an injury... post #7
take ur time and just progress and ride a little bit better everyday

New Topics