colour help?

• Discuss colour help? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; my bikes purple and grey hangers and forks with red rims and im getting called a fag alot haha so what colour do you think i should go? i know its... ...
ColourOfMoney

ColourOfMoney

colour help? post #1
my bikes purple and grey hangers and forks with red rims and im getting called a fag alot haha so what colour do you think i should go?

i know its all up to me but still can some of you give me some ideas?

im thinking of just all black

or black frame with white hangers and forks.

i dunno, give me some ideas :D thanks!

Patrickk

Patrickk

colour help? post #2
the color of money.

MrMikexxxx

MrMikexxxx

colour help? post #3
ya do that thing that people do with paper mache and polaroids,

but with DOLLA DOLLA BILLZ YALL. =]

100s only or it aint tight,

Creepozoid

Creepozoid

colour help? post #4
post a pic lets see it

Creepozoid

Creepozoid

colour help? post #6
get rid of that baby blue, replace it with black or raw

7 Broken Bottles

7 Broken Bottles

colour help? post #7
That would be easiest.
Or change the frame color to black so you don't have to completely strip it.

ColourOfMoney

ColourOfMoney

colour help? post #8
its not baby blue i know it looks alot like it but its not its grey, i think my camra is stuffing up and it makes it look like that. but yeah its grey.

Ecko

Ecko

colour help? post #9
I'll shove my fist down your throat if you paint your bike black & white like the other 10,000,000 people who BMX.

ColourOfMoney

ColourOfMoney

colour help? post #10
I'll shove my fist down your throat if you paint your bike black & white like the other 10,000,000 people who BMX.
yeah i know hey dude i dont think i wanna do it them colours, two reasons like you said 1000000000000000 people have it like that and also people probably will call me emo haha.

Ecko

Ecko

colour help? post #11
yeah i know hey dude i dont think i wanna do it them colours, two reasons like you said 1000000000000000 people have it like that and also people probably will call me emo haha.
To be honest, your bike is actually pretty sexy, I say keep it like that. But I would definitely recheck some of those parts that you say are gray.. They definitely look light blue to me :hmm:

ROB THE ERT

ROB THE ERT

colour help? post #13
come on dude there are soooo many of these treads. don't even bother changing the color of your bike if you cant come up with something on your own

New Topics