Color advice!

• Discuss Color advice! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey guys, I'm going to paint my bike pretty soon but I'm not sure what color I should paint the frame. I'm painting the bars, fork, etc... ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryno149

Color advice! post #1
Hey guys, I'm going to paint my bike pretty soon but I'm not sure what color I should paint the frame. I'm painting the bars, fork, etc. black...basically everything but the frame. Any color suggestions? I'm looking for a dark grey, dark green, or dark blue.

If you guys have any pictures of those color bikes, please post them up!

Air-Ox

Air-Ox

Color advice! post #2
Pink frame with all black parts.

E

Eight Thirty

Color advice! post #3
air falcons right but it has to be a very very very very bright pink

sledneckadam

sledneckadam

Color advice! post #5
Flourecent Orange and black everything else.
Tan and black.
Raseberry and black parts.

Go here if you want to check out a bunch of colours:
http://www.yaelf.com/colour.shtml

It turns the hole back ground the colour you click pretty cool.

C

chrisbmx2007

Color advice! post #6
i didnt mine a metallic blue ish colour but that turned out pants, i would recommend dark green on ALL black, painted an all black HUFFY bmx and that looked pretty kool

A

AdamBeevers

Color advice! post #7
Pink is too popular. Go for bright orange, metallic as well. Awsome colour i would love to do mien but there aint any point..

Ed3n

Ed3n

Color advice! post #8
mines bright orange and black atm, looks sorted well did untill a couple of street rides and busted grinds down walls later and no paint left:p plus you can tell if someones nicked your bike cause it looks like a traffic cone just went flying past:p thought about like midnight purple fading into black?

M

marks86

Color advice! post #9
go all black

turndown

turndown

Color advice! post #10
Its your bike. WE dont have to see it everyday. find a color you like and paint it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics