Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail?

• Discuss Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I'm buying a new bike and I've narrowed it down to either the colony endeavor or the fit flow trail. I've been to the shop and checked and checked... ...
H

howzit

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #1
I'm buying a new bike and I've narrowed it down to either the colony endeavor or the fit flow trail.

I've been to the shop and checked and checked the fit out, It seems really good and i thought it was pretty cool. None of the shops around me have a colony in stock so i cant go and check it out.

The colony is about $100 cheaper than the fit and people tell me that it is better value for money because with the fit your only paying for a name and its not worth the money.

When i looked at the fit it seemed like a nice bike and comes with s&m, odyssey, and fly parts and the frame fork and bars are all really good.

Just wondering what you guys think about these bikes. I cant decide which one to buy and need to make up my mind by wednesday.

NewS3

NewS3

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #2
I'm kind of biased being I ride a fit, but with my experience their parts are great.

H

howzit

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #3
Yea I'm leaning towards the Fit but then i keep hearing bad things about it like its a "fake", and has walmart hubs, and the pedals are welgos thats just have s&m written on them but wen i checked it out it looks like a sick bike

colony

colony

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #4
i just got my colony and it is awsome i love it... it is so light and very strong my mate with a fit bike loves it and wished he got it...

B

band aid

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #5
colony. when i think of a fit complete i think like haro almost.

B

band aid

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #6
colony. i see the fits as haro's [sort of] colony seems like a good complete company. like i like fit more then colony so it isn't really biased

S

Scottehrm

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #7
colony.... i dont really like fit bikes to much, and yea im gonna have to agree wit band aid that they do remind me of haro and i dont like that

911freeagentbmx911

911freeagentbmx911

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #8
fit is kind of like haro now they have the biggest riders and you pay for it i think fit parts and frames are amazing but as for the completes theyre just known for cutting corners

colony is in colaberation with mirraco and so far the parts ive seen from colony are nasty so im going for colony

zachgergetz

zachgergetz

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #9
almost all the parts on the fit flow are after market other than frame forks bars seat and cranks which are all 100% cromo the wheels that come on them are amazingly smooth and its also comes with odyssey lever(my favorite) s&m pedals linear cable. in my opinion one of the best completes you can get ya its a little more pricey but you get what you pay for!

M

MATRIX

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #10
almost all the parts on the fit flow are after market other than frame forks bars seat and cranks which are all 100% cromo the wheels that come on them are amazingly smooth and its also comes with odyssey lever(my favorite) s&m pedals linear cable. in my opinion one of the best completes you can get ya its a little more pricey but you get what you pay for!
Ok, 50% or more of that is untrue.

1- The hubs suck...I have seen 2 cassettes just self destruct on kids. Neither was very good, and just got the bike because it said "FIT" on it.

2- The rims are decent this year, but nothing to win this contest.

3- The crank splines strip FAST.

When you buy a FIT complete, you are really paying for the name. For the price of a complete Fit I can name atleast 5 bikes that are better(most cheaper as well).

The only GREAT parts on the FIT are:
1- Frame
2- Forks
3-Forks
4-Pedals(but even being S&M 101's they are on the lower end of pedals now)

The rest is mis matched and Fit really needs to overhaul the components on the completes ASAP. If you want a FIT, but a frame and a parts package.

The Colony is a sweet ride for the price, I was tempted to buy one as a spare bike at one point. As I DID have a 1200$ bike...stolen now. It would of been a great bike to have. Sadly, I never ordered it.

Now, for the FIT price...you should REALLY look at the following bikes as well.

Hoffman PL-1's SICK BIKES(pro level parts)

Intergal Belair, not many better completes around.(pro level parts)

2-Hip, I just don't trust 1-2 things on them.

Stolen Score, anoth like the Belair...can't get much better.

WTP 4 Seasons, an INSANE bike for only 574$ from www.danscomp.com (pro level parts here)

Eastern Jane & Ace of Spades, still not sure on the frames, but the parts are great.

DK Dayton and 4 Pack, both are alittle heavy by todays trend. But, loaded with good parts.

I'd stay away from the FIT, you would probably regret getting it in afew months. And by then...too late.

TOM_L

TOM_L

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #11
Colonys are really nice. My friend rides one, he is a compete hack and it has held up awseome. Get one, you will not be disappointed.

H

howzit

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #12
Ok. I'm starting to like the sound of the colony, the colony is the bike i wanted in the first place until i saw a FIT in a shop.

I'm going to order it tomorrow. Purple people eater :)

and the guy that said the colony is in colaberation with mirraco, its not, its in colaberation with We The People.

M

MATRIX

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #13
Ok. I'm starting to like the sound of the colony, the colony is the bike i wanted in the first place until i saw a FIT in a shop.

I'm going to order it tomorrow. Purple people eater :)

and the guy that said the colony is in colaberation with mirraco, its not, its in colaberation with We The People.
Yep, they are with WTP. And even if it was Mirraco...Mirra is turning out some nice completes. RIDE has given the Black Pearl a 9.0 or 9.5 forgot now, and that says alot considering I have rarely seen a complete get above an 8-8.5. And the tester said it was a nice bike...that says alot as well.

TOM_L

TOM_L

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #14
Yep, they are with WTP. And even if it was Mirraco...Mirra is turning out some nice completes. RIDE has given the Black Pearl a 9.0 or 9.5 forgot now, and that says alot considering I have rarely seen a complete get above an 8-8.5. And the tester said it was a nice bike...that says alot as well.
I think he thought it was a collab with mirraco because the top end black pearl has colony forks and bars.

H

howzit

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #15
I ordered the colony today. It's on lay buy and i should have it paid off in a couple weeks.

C

Cruch

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #16
at my work we got a endever in to day they really nice bikes, like real cool

S

Spleen

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #17
might aswell stick to this thread then.

I'm tossing up between the colony and the stolen score. The score being $100 cheaper I think. Part wise the score seems to match the colony but with my bmx knowledge that could be way off.

im leaning more towards the score because of the 20.75 frame and the cheaper price tag for what i presume are relatively simmilar parts..

So the colony endeavour or the stolen score?

H

howzit

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #18
I'm like'n the colony. Thats why i ordered one. don't know much about the stolen score, but i hear the stolen heater is a really good bike

bmxertroy

bmxertroy

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #19
Get the Colony Endeaver they are awesome bikes.

M

maras91

Colony Endeavor OR Fit Flow Trail? post #20
hows the bike going??

New Topics