Clothing

• Discuss Clothing in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; what do you all wear on your BMX as in Trousers or Shorts? i mean a few times i've almost flipped over the handle bars as my baggy trousers get... ...
  • Tags bike bmx
T

Tibro

Clothing post #1
what do you all wear on your BMX as in Trousers or Shorts?

i mean a few times i've almost flipped over the handle bars as my baggy trousers get caught in the pedal!

so what you all wear? both summer and winter?

L

LuMpY

Clothing post #2
Both. Mostly shorts when it's warm.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Clothing post #3
trousers = pants? i never wear pants outside of school, i never wear shorts in school

G

Clothing post #4
i wear a colourful blouce while riding

RuLe

RuLe

Clothing post #5
that reminds me one take my friend got toilet paper and covered hes whole bike with it and then we put paper in are pegs and set it on fire. and ride past people saying "my Shots on fire!" and man was it fun to do it to my friend when the toilet paper was on hes full bike frame

C

casperh

Clothing post #6
in holland its pretty cold so mostly like jeans and a hoody :prost:

Motorkade

Motorkade

Clothing post #7
I ride an assortment of hoodies and t shirts (all BMX makes), but on my legs, I wear nothing but Route One ringspun dirty stone colour jeans, with either of Route One's cuts (Saggadelic and Baggadocious, I know they're awful names). Last count I owned 8 pairs.

C

casperh

Clothing post #8
you must be rich,, or did you steal 'em? :applause:

I

infantry43RIDER

Clothing post #9
clothes are good.

Motorkade

Motorkade

Clothing post #10
No, 8 pairs of jeans only works out at err, £240. Shit. Maybe I should've stole them.

I

infantry43RIDER

Clothing post #11
jesus who buys that many clothes.
i have like 2 pants.

Motorkade

Motorkade

Clothing post #12
Yeah, but i've just accumulated them over 2 years. Some of the pairs I have are f*cked. At one point, there was commonplace belief that I only owned one pair of trousers.

I

infantry43RIDER

Clothing post #13
ha.
that has happened to me.

C

casperh

Clothing post #14
8 pants make me 480 euros is that the same as 240 pounds

RuLe

RuLe

Clothing post #15
i use all my cloths to bike. i dont care what i use. i only have like 6 total par's of pants and liek 3 are riped

C

casperh

Clothing post #16
make shorts of em

G

Clothing post #17
i like to ride nude :D :twisted: , if its cold i wear some jocks. :?: :wink: :idea: :!: :arrow:
:twisted: wasnt there another topic the same as this not too long ago? about clothes n stuff 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O :roll:

T

Tibro

Clothing post #18
fez said:
i like to ride nude :D :twisted: , if its cold i wear some jocks. :?: :wink: :idea: :!: :arrow:
a har har..... are you doin standup with sentaaf?

C

casperh

Clothing post #19
do you have comnmuunication problems tibro? this way you never make friends

T

Tibro

Clothing post #20
internet friends eh? well im sure i could do with tonnes, but my REAL friends get in the way... shame i guess..... :?:

New Topics