CHRIST!!!!!

• Discuss CHRIST!!!!! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; maybe i should post a ****ing topic about a new bigginer bike for dirtjumping that i kinda want to learn flatland on....because apparently when an... ...
  • Tags bike bmx dirt flatland jump
E

EasternBMX

CHRIST!!!!! post #1
maybe i should post a ****ing topic about a new bigginer bike for dirtjumping that i kinda want to learn flatland on....because apparently when an important ****ing question gets posted you bmx'ers don't know how to awnser shit god danmit

S

Sorage

CHRIST!!!!! post #2
u mean you want 2 use a dirt bike for flatland ?

thats possible, why do we have 2 answer it ? go outside and try
im even using a vert bike for flatland, its heavy like lead but i dont care...

scuse me if i got your question wrong

E

EasternBMX

CHRIST!!!!! post #3
it seems kids only ask questioins about new bikes or bunnyhops and they get 1000 replys but when someone ask a really important question it will get like one

Yeah i'm pretty sure you could ride flatland on any bike

T

Trimix

CHRIST!!!!! post #4
And your point is?

T

Trimix

CHRIST!!!!! post #5
EasternBMX said:
maybe i should post a f*ck topic about a new bigginer bike for dirtjumping that i kinda want to learn flatland on....because apparently when an important f*ck question gets posted you bmx'ers don't know how to awnser shit god danmit
You're wrong. I am willing to give anyone any help I can, if I know. Sometimes the fact is we really don't understand some questions, due to TERRIBLE spelling or dialect issues. It's hard to answer a question when someone asks...."how u do a bunyhope?"...du u du it wif ur screwing the pedals?".....but REAL questions I think get answered pretty well here. I have asked questions about carving air off a coping, shit like that.....and Vic or Infantry, or Evanc (when he is not jekyl and hyde - haha) always helped me with a straight answer.

D

Darkmana

CHRIST!!!!! post #6
EasternBMX said:
when an important f*ck question gets posted you bmx'ers don't know how to awnser shit god danmit
Well that kind of attitude isn`t going to help is it?

DM

I

infantry43RIDER

CHRIST!!!!! post #7
yea no one is going to answer you now.
:clap:

S

Sorage

CHRIST!!!!! post #8
maybe i allready answered it ?

A

anti-flag

CHRIST!!!!! post #9
ya some questions are just a lot harder to answer then others. you dont have to be a dick about it though if know one really knows how to answer it though. like man keep your panties on

New Topics