Chill out...

• Discuss Chill out... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; if there is a thread in "the wrong section" why does it matter..? what does it achieve by putting it in a different section.. jus reli anoys me... ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
vivzee

vivzee

Chill out... post #1
if there is a thread in "the wrong section" why does it matter..?

what does it achieve by putting it in a different section..

jus reli anoys me coz the only place any1 ever looks is on "general bmx forum"

it cleary sez in the caption under general bmx forum "Post everything about BMX here. Includes also BMX-News"

this will most probably get moved..

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

Chill out... post #2
Different sections allow logically grouped ideas and discussions to be located in the same place, so you know whats in there.

Ie, Bike Tech - so if you have a bike tech question or looking for an answer about something bike technical this is where to go, better than trawling through thousands of post about other stuff to find what you're interested in.

A library wouldnn't work if all the books where just anywhere, and the fourm works bit like that... have a place for it and it makes life eaiser for everyone.

:)

vivzee

vivzee

Chill out... post #3
thers a search 4 all dat ...

S

sm1thson

Chill out... post #4
people do look in the other sections. and by having more sections it makes posts more visible. The general forum is the busiest so its easy for posts to drop off the bottom, this highlights why the different areas are needed eg if you had a technical problem it would be annoying to see it forced off the page by noobs asking what bike is best, hence a technical and beginner section.

I

itsallinthemix

Chill out... post #5
lol if all the threads in the wrong sections didn't get moved then there would be pretty much no point in having sections at all would there?

a

a

Chill out... post #6
This guy is my new favourite poster.

I

IFlipBMXBikes

Chill out... post #7
That search function is a piece of crap and using it just takes you farther away from what it is you are searching for.

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

Chill out... post #8
You don't get so don't stress it.... if a Mod wagged a figer at you for posting in the wrong forum trake it on the chin. Just do like the rest of us and get into the spirit of things, its quite easy really and going in and out of different forums isn't hard.

:)

A

AaronBMX

Chill out... post #9
http://www.bmx-forum.com/69074-anoying.html
you already have posted this
and this is again in the wrong section..
sorry to be harsh but it's simpel to do it right and easier to find and get what they want to see.
and if you have question about this forum/people/mods/ put it in the bmx-forum liaison

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics