Chicks who bmx

• Discuss Chicks who bmx in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; has anyone here met or seen a girl who bmx's? ...
  • Tags bmx
R

rage2k3

Chicks who bmx post #1
has anyone here met or seen a girl who bmx's?

415fsxrules

Chicks who bmx post #2
once but she was ugly and sucked ass could barely bunny hop it made me sad :cry:

K

Kaps

Chicks who bmx post #3
ive seen this fat girl race---->she came in last ='(

H

hartattack_199

Chicks who bmx post #4
Only PIctures on the Interneti think the site for them is www.gobmx.com or somethin like that for chicks and BMX

415fsxrules

Chicks who bmx post #6
i have seen alot of gril skaters y cant they be girl bikers :(

H

hartattack_199

Chicks who bmx post #7
Everybody skates nowa days, BMXing isn't quite as popular yet, but man yeah i think skateboardin is a bit over rated, ooh that reminds me, Everybody these days calls them selves a punk, but did you know the actual definition of punk is "male lover of an older man"
Just thought'd i'd point that out
Who is a punk now? hahahah

415fsxrules

Chicks who bmx post #8
hartattack_199 said:
Everybody skates nowa days, BMXing isn't quite as popular yet, but man yeah i think skateboardin is a bit over rated, ooh that reminds me, Everybody these days calls them selves a punk, but did you know the actual definition of punk is "male lover of an older man"
Just thought'd i'd point that out
Who is a punk now? hahahah
LOL really???

G

Chicks who bmx post #9
Ive seen a fair few female Racers?
Thats all not crazy female dirtjumpers...unless there big fat ugly dogs who are to scared to do a quadripple front flip

I

infantry43RIDER

Chicks who bmx post #10
most of the "punk" girls around here or whatever all skate because skating is mainstream....and bmx isn't...and i hope it never does become as popular as skating....that would suck....anyways...i have only met one bmx girl and she was hott oh shes my girlfriend 8)

Y

yo momma

Chicks who bmx post #11
There was some hot chick on that MTV show "Made" this morning who did a backflip, and no, it wasnt Cory Coffey. She had only been riding for about 5 weeks and did one on to the resi at woodward. She's not that good, but she's got balls.

H

hartattack_199

Chicks who bmx post #12
well come on man, a backflip after 5 weeks thats pretty good

E

evanc

Chicks who bmx post #13
Backflips are actually one of the easiest, it's just all commitment.
And about the punk thing, the dude's wrong. I've done my research.

punk2 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pngk)
n.
Dry decayed wood, used as tinder.
Any of various substances that smolder when ignited, used to light fireworks.
Chinese incense.

adj. Slang
Of poor quality; worthless.
Weak in spirits or health.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Probably of eastern Algonquian origin.]

Source: The American Heritage¬ģ Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
[Buy it]

punk1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pngk)
n.
Slang.
A young person, especially a member of a rebellious counterculture group.
An inexperienced young man.
Music.
Punk rock.
A punk rocker.

Slang. A young man who is the sexual partner of an older man.
Archaic. A prostitute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Origin unknown.]
punker n.

Source: The American Heritage¬ģ Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
[Buy it]

punk

\Punk\, n. [Cf. Spunk.] 1. Wood so decayed as to be dry, crumbly, and useful for tinder; touchwood.

2. A fungus (Polyporus fomentarius, etc.) sometimes dried for tinder; agaric.

3. An artificial tinder. See Amadou, and Spunk.

4. A prostitute; a strumpet. [Obsoles.] --Shak.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

punk

adj : (informal) of very poor quality [syn: bum, cheap, cheesy, chintzy, crummy, sleazy, tinny] n 1: an aggressive young criminal [syn: hood, hoodlum, goon, thug, tough, toughie] 2: substance that smolders when ignited; used to light fuses (especially fireworks) 3: material for starting a fire [syn: kindling, tinder, touchwood, spunk] 4: a performer (or enthuiast) of punk rock [syn: punk rocker] 5: rock music with deliberately offensive lyrics expressing anger and social alienation [syn: punk rock]

Source: WordNet ¬ģ 1.6, ¬© 1997 Princeton University

-Straight from Dictionary.com

You were richt on one part, but it can also mean the music style and shit.

H

headhunter555

Chicks who bmx post #14
infantry43RIDER said:
most of the "punk" girls around here or whatever all skate because skating is mainstream....and bmx isn't...and i hope it never does become as popular as skating....that would suck....anyways...i have only met one bmx girl and she was hott oh shes my girlfriend 8)
dude ur lucky, that all i gotta say

but no cant say that i have ive seen pics and on tv, but not around her... wish i could though id hang on to her.

T

Twiztid_Missy

Chicks who bmx post #15
+raises hand+ :?

E

evanc

Chicks who bmx post #16
Hey, you're supposed to put the shit between asterisks.
like this:
*raises hand* with no smiley, because smiley's suck.

P

PUNISHER

Chicks who bmx post #17
yo momma said:
There was some hot chick on that MTV show "Made" this morning who did a backflip, and no, it wasnt Cory Coffey. She had only been riding for about 5 weeks and did one on to the resi at woodward. She's not that good, but she's got balls.
i saw that show. i got to give it to her, she was taught the back flip only 1hour before she was going to do it, she practiced in the foam pit then did it for real, the first time she missed it and bent her rim, so she borrowed another guys bike that was 2in shorter and 4 lbs lighter than hers and she did it( it wasn't pretty, but she did it) in my opinion she definitly got brass balls.

I

infantry43RIDER

Chicks who bmx post #18
yea i saw that...i give her some props

but evanc is right it just takes commitment cause flipping motion comes on pretty fast...i don't like backflips though...overused...first thing dave mirra said when he walked out of his house was...lets teach her to flip...yup overused...doubles and flipwhips are pretty cool for now...

P

PUNISHER

Chicks who bmx post #19
are there any new tricks out there that have not been done in a comp or very little?

I

infantry43RIDER

Chicks who bmx post #20
i wouldn't know that much about it cause im not into comps...i watch them sometimes...like ill buy the roots jam dvd's and stuff but the x-games i rarely ever watch cause its the same guys doing the same tricks...there is much more to riding then comps...ive seen tons of tricks on the streets that i have never thought possible...

feeble up a 10 stair ledge to full tuck no hander off
360 smith
barspin to smith to manual (on the ledge) to truck driver off

tons of stuff thats more "underground"
thats riding...

New Topics