Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs

• Discuss Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs in the Events & Rider Hookup! forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey im new here, wondering if theres any riders from chi-town. Im in Park Ridge, a suburb right next to the city. Its by Des Plaines and Niles. Anyone... ...
remz857

remz857

Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs post #1
Hey im new here, wondering if theres any riders from chi-town. Im in Park Ridge, a suburb right next to the city. Its by Des Plaines and Niles. Anyone from that area?

Theres alot of good dirt trails and alot of good parks to hit up. Anyone ever been to "8 Ball"?

MrMikexxxx

MrMikexxxx

Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs post #2
wheres that? im in schaumburg, by woodfield.

remz857

remz857

Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs post #3
^ Yeah man Im really close to woodfield. The dentists office I go to is in Schaumburg.. What parks do you ride?

S

stolenwrap69

Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs post #4
me and mrmike ride but isnt des plains like a 45 minute drive

remz857

remz857

Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs post #5
^No its not lol, des plaines from shaumburg would be about a 15-20 minute drive. I think it's even faster for Park Ridge. If you guys ever come to the area, check out the dirt trails we riders built in our local forest preserves. Also check out some of the skate parks, they're free, and really fun to ride.

S

stolenwrap69

Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs post #6
^No its not lol, des plaines from shaumburg would be about a 15-20 minute drive. I think it's even faster for Park Ridge. If you guys ever come to the area, check out the dirt trails we riders built in our local forest preserves. Also check out some of the skate parks, they're free, and really fun to ride.
i'd rather ride park than dirt i dont like dirt

MrMikexxxx

MrMikexxxx

Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs post #7
i like park the best, then street then dirt, but i like all 3,

stolenwrap hates dirt, lol

come out here some time,

we ride schaumburg skatepark, roselle, willow, trails,

remz857

remz857

Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs post #8
^sounds good, I'll try whenever I have some freetime. You guys ever been to krush?

alex1430

alex1430

Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs post #9
im a schaumburg rider that rides with mike and stolenwrap, riding the schuamburg bowl is fun and theres a decent little bank over the to play on. if you got a car we could cruise over to this place by us or a little adventurous ride to menards they got a sick bank with a wallride, and theres a petco bank thats fun. haha many many banks uhmand schuamburg plazza is a good street. if you can rock trails like a mad man theres these trails by streamwood high top secret me and mike stumbled on them hahaha

remz857

remz857

Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs post #10
^ Nice man, sounds like fun

C

coreyjames

Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs post #11
uptown chicago kid i live right by wilson moved here a month ago

C

coreyjames

Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs post #12
im right by wilson in uptown i moved here a month ago

A

Alex2488

Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs post #13
Where are these trails?

Tdadd

Tdadd

Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs post #14
I'm in Libertyville and I have 6 or 7 people that ride here. We should all meet up in Chicago one day in the spring or something, or even at 4 seasons some time in the winter and do a Chicago/Chicago burbs jam.

MrMikexxxx

MrMikexxxx

Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs post #15
where libertyville? lol im in schaumburg, ill drive out to any park this weekend if its nice.

Tdadd

Tdadd

Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs post #16
where libertyville? lol im in schaumburg, ill drive out to any park this weekend if its nice.
I think me and a buddy are going to 4 seasons milwaukee this Saturday and we might meet some kids there from Zion. Would you be free? The more people the better.

MrMikexxxx

MrMikexxxx

Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs post #17
hell yeah, whos driving? lol idk iff ill have the car this weekend, got aim? hit me up with a pm.

Tdadd

Tdadd

Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs post #18
Alright I'm not sure if the kids from Zion are coming, probably not, but me and my buddy are heading to 4seasons on Sunday. If you can make it sick, send me a pm and I can hop on AIM. If not, we will deff. Find a day to ride.

remz857

remz857

Chicago/Chicagoland suburbs post #19
Just got this, but I don't want it because my friend accidentally got me a 25t, when I needed a different size to get the gear ratio I was looking for. Brand new, never been on a bike or anything. It was about 30 dollars online, but I'm looking to sell it for 20 bucks. Perfect condition. I can make a trip some where near Niles and Des Plaines but anyone can come pick this up from me. PM me if you're interested or post on this thread. 20 Dollars.

and yeah lol, I scanned it a few minutes ago, here it is.

New Topics