Cheap Profile from the US into UK?

• Discuss Cheap Profile from the US into UK? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey guys, just wondering where most UK guys order from online US shops to get cheap profile goods? Would you recommend Profile racing's actual own... ...
F

flatlandares12

Cheap Profile from the US into UK? post #1
Hey guys,

just wondering where most UK guys order from online US shops to get cheap profile goods? Would you recommend Profile racing's actual own online shop or not? How about danscomp?

the main thing i want to avoid is ridiculously expensive shipping fees... and MOST important of all.... avoiding customs tax charges!

For example, Chris King have a 'cheap source' in the US.. Aspirevelotech, which has free worldwide shipping and labels all parcels as 'GIFT', so that the customs desks don't charge tax or tariff when the goods arrive into the UK.

Does Profile have some sort of equivalent?

Thanks!

Creepozoid

Creepozoid

Cheap Profile from the US into UK? post #2
I ordered from the US and got exactly what I wanted from bmxmafia.com using their ebay shop. I had alot of profile stuff sent and it was at least 25% cheaper than buying it in the UK. They maked my package as "used bike parts" I didnt pay customs :D clever. They can and will order anything from Profile directly.

monkeysan

monkeysan

Cheap Profile from the US into UK? post #3
nice tip there Cython!

customs and excise can be a right mare when they feel like it, I also find "corporate sample" works well

F

flatlandares12

Cheap Profile from the US into UK? post #4
So is that the only cheap source? What's bmx mafia's shipping policy? free worldwide i hope? Also, if i want a specific part off them should I email them to see if they can get it in? Since I live in UK it's hard to phone...

I hope they're good with emailing back on time.

Creepozoid

Creepozoid

Cheap Profile from the US into UK? post #5
So is that the only cheap source? What's bmx mafia's shipping policy? free worldwide i hope? Also, if i want a specific part off them should I email them to see if they can get it in? Since I live in UK it's hard to phone...

I hope they're good with emailing back on time.
I seriously doubt they'd have free world wide shipping. http://www.streetmafiabmx.com/
speak to them

W

WarCigoBiag

Cheap Profile from the US into UK? post #6
it's not jokes

Hmm.. it's very amazing

New Topics