Cheap frame!

• Discuss Cheap frame! in the BMX Parts forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Mankind Asadi, 20.5TT, lugs and tabs, integrated headset (not included) 19mm euro BB, and seat clamp (included), good condition, I wanna get rid cos... ...
somelamekid

somelamekid

Cheap frame! post #1
Mankind Asadi, 20.5TT, lugs and tabs, integrated headset (not included) 19mm euro BB, and seat clamp (included), good condition, I wanna get rid cos it's rattling about in the boot of my car, and getting on my tits!!

Only one real scratch on it, on the chain stay, but it's nothing more than a surface scratch, affects the frame in no way whatsoever! :)

Offers please ladels and jellyspoons!

D

D.Mills

Cheap frame! post #2
Overall price please? ANd i will pick it up.

somelamekid

somelamekid

Cheap frame! post #3
What do you wanna offer me for it? I had it advertised at £60 a month or so ago, but no one took it off my hands :(

D

D.Mills

Cheap frame! post #4
average price..

somelamekid

somelamekid

Cheap frame! post #5
Make an offer mate, I'm easily convinced lol

SnK

SnK

Cheap frame! post #6
I'd probably buy it to practice spraying/ modifying.. but im saving a hell of alot for my car :(

somelamekid

somelamekid

Cheap frame! post #7
SnK

SnK

Cheap frame! post #8
At the moment not alot.. paying £50 tomorrow for my provisional.. then i've got like £40 to put towards my car and that..

Don't bother with it mate i can't spare anything, i don't even know why i posted.. Lol

M

Mr.Brightside

Cheap frame! post #9
45 quid?

somelamekid

somelamekid

Cheap frame! post #10
At the moment not alot.. paying £50 tomorrow for my provisional.. then i've got like £40 to put towards my car and that..

Don't bother with it mate i can't spare anything, i don't even know why i posted.. Lol
No worries mate :)

I'll think on it mate :)

D

D.Mills

Cheap frame! post #11
Ill meet his offer of 45 and ill pick it up. i wont ahve money for a few weeks though, so ofer pending yeah ?

somelamekid

somelamekid

Cheap frame! post #12
Ill meet his offer of 45 and ill pick it up. i wont ahve money for a few weeks though, so ofer pending yeah ?
Couple of weeks is good for me too matey boy. I'm near Wolves for the next 2 weeks, but I should be up your neck of the woods the first weekend in October onwards :)

D

D.Mills

Cheap frame! post #13
Couple of weeks is good for me too matey boy. I'm near Wolves for the next 2 weeks, but I should be up your neck of the woods the first weekend in October onwards :)
Nice why you coming up this end ?

somelamekid

somelamekid

Cheap frame! post #14
Nice why you coming up this end ?
I'm from just outside Hull, and I have a house there, but I live and work near Wolverhampton during the week. I get home most weekends, but cash flow at the moment dictates otherwise lol.

RossKnight

RossKnight

Cheap frame! post #15
clearly not ^ gtfo

Paul1311

Paul1311

Cheap frame! post #16
will you post for £45 if i pay now?

New Topics