Chat

• Discuss Chat in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Ok there are topics on here where people just go on and on about nothing on the topic, and Im one of those guys. So here is a topic to just throw out... ...
  • Tags bmx
F

federal_rider12

Chat post #1
Ok there are topics on here where people just go on and on about nothing on the topic, and Im one of those guys. So here is a topic to just throw out anything when someone else is on, or you just have something to say. Sort of like a chat, but you dont get an instant reply. So just let anything go, and hopefully this could be sticky so we always have a place to just say whatever about anything.

F

FOL

Chat post #2
if it is bmx related, it can stay, of not -> all other stuff

F

federal_rider12

Chat post #3
i was half dead when i made this topic so yeah i guess it would have to go to all other stuff, because it could be bmx related but then it could drag out to other things

I

infantry43RIDER

Chat post #4
FOL said:
if it is bmx related, it can stay, of not -> all other stuff
oh you mean like this one...real bmx related this is.

F

FOL

Chat post #5
it could be yes. If you want a topic for small anoucements which doesn't deserve a special topic, but you want to say it anyway, you could post it in this topic AND it would be bmx related ;)

E

evanc

Chat post #6
good idea, but other topics will still stray. It's a law of the universe, I think.

O

oibmxpunx

Chat post #7
yeah im one of the ones to at night just get on and talk to ppl

F

federal_rider12

Chat post #8
yeah i was wondering if this got moved it just disappeared one day,
but yeah oibmxpunx you said somewhere about riding chenga that would be cool but have you ever been to, seen, or even heard of the park in lancaster? its kinda small but its cool

O

oibmxpunx

Chat post #9
nope if i here of one ill let u know

F

federal_rider12

Chat post #10
hahaha i doubt you will, like the only people who know its there are locals and some guys out of the area like me. so we try and let people know its out there and its small but i very nice park and most of the time not many people are there but then there are times where there are so many little kids you cant ride. also you should see this concrete park in dublin

heres the link to it http://www.dublin.oh.us/quality/skatepark/ its not far from me at all about 15 miles. its just outside of columbus

O

oibmxpunx

Chat post #11
cool that only like 2 maybe 3 hours away if im ever down there ill chek it out

O

oibmxpunx

Chat post #12
theres so menny sweet lines there

F

federal_rider12

Chat post #13
most of the park is so steep and its like only for skateboards so i tried to skate it and its too rough for skateboards it would take some time to get use to

F

federal_rider12

Chat post #14
yeah there is and the clover bowl is cool but the deepest part is like 8O its also not very wide so youd get some mad speed if you stuck in it

O

oibmxpunx

Chat post #15
yeah my dream it to ride van homans grage omg man i would f*cking die if i could that would be so sweet

F

federal_rider12

Chat post #16
doesnt he have like a mini pipe in it? im not sure if i like ive seen a pic taking of him doing a fufanu on a ledge over a mini pipe

but anyways im out, haha just like ive been all day :lol:

O

oibmxpunx

Chat post #17
aright man later i think im out to

F

federal_rider12

Chat post #18
yeah later

F

federal_rider12

Chat post #19
man some of us who live kinda close to each other should make a day when we all go to a park or ride street or trails or something in an area. it be awesome. just need some more guys since me and oibmxpunx might hit chenga or something sometime

F

federal_rider12

Chat post #20
stupid computer make me double post

New Topics