Changing my Location??? how? need help

• Discuss Changing my Location??? how? need help in the BMX-Forum Liaison forum in area BMX-Forum Office; Notice my location says N.Y. Well thats where i lived when i signed up....now im in Denver, CO......ive tried everything to change my location but i... ...
  • Tags bmx
R

rocket

Changing my Location??? how? need help post #1
Notice my location says N.Y. Well thats where i lived when i signed up....now im in Denver, CO......ive tried everything to change my location but i dont think its possible... the edit profile option is no help :? does anyone know if i can change it? if not, then can some admin fix that problem? thanks.

I

infantry43RIDER

Changing my Location??? how? need help post #2
you see up top under the "bmx-forum" banner where it says in yellow bmx-zone.com?
well click on the home button on the right of that and another window pops up with the bmx zone website...not login to that site with the same username as this site and you should get your profile...change the region and there you have it man.

A

Anonymous

Changing my Location??? how? need help post #3
You need to set both your region and country otherwise it doesn;t work...that's what I just found outb ecause I was wondering for 3 months :p

R

rocket

Changing my Location??? how? need help post #4
thanx, but that still dont work. there is another screen where it says your age, birthdate, and location, etc. but it dont allow you to change anything.

the screen that says region isnt location...and i did change the region to CO, then save, but it dosent work.

you can get to the screen you mentioned by just clicking on Profile (above) and then click More Prefrences....whick takes you to the Region.

Does anyone else have any Ideas as to changing my Location? or just deleting it? ADMIN plz help!

R

rocket

Changing my Location??? how? need help post #5
Anonymous said:
You need to set both your region and country otherwise it doesn;t work...that's what I just found outb ecause I was wondering for 3 months :p
WOW...you posted right before my last post so i didnt see yours...ill try that. and then let everyone know if it worked...thanx

R

rocket

Changing my Location??? how? need help post #6
Well i thought my Country was already set so it was my mistake for not setting both at the same time...lol ...but howz anyone supossed to know such a thing :? Anyway ... thanks Infantry and Guest for the help, it worked as you can tell :D

F

FOL

Changing my Location??? how? need help post #7
I was 'Guest'...something went wrong there :D

C

casperh

Changing my Location??? how? need help post #8
yeah you are often set down as guest and then later you say its you- how come?

F

FOL

Changing my Location??? how? need help post #9
since a week or so it doesn't log me in automatically any more ( I ****ed up my IE settings or something...) and I'm used to it, so I reply directly and then I see 'guest' and reply that it was me...

R

rocket

Changing my Location??? how? need help post #10
oh well shit happens :lol: thanks FOL (guest) :wink:

New Topics