chainstay gaurd

• Discuss chainstay gaurd in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; any one go to grind miss and scrach/dent your cainstays well go to your local store(wall-mart,tom thomb...) and get a gaurd(shopping cart handle... ...
  • Tags bike

cool or not

• ghetto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dumb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

chainstay gaurd post #1
any one go to grind miss and scrach/dent your cainstays
well go to your local store(wall-mart,tom thomb...)
and get a gaurd(shopping cart handle grip) there very cheap too. :wink:

heres mine

RuLe

RuLe

chainstay gaurd post #2
it is ghetto but it doesnt kool bad. but i dotn no anyone that has a problem with missing a grind and grinding on that. its either the bottom of the frame if u miss or sproket

F

federal_rider12

chainstay gaurd post #3
i think it is dumb i think its more for people who want a perfect looking bike all the time which for me my first day riding a part or frame its scratched or dented or something

I

infantry43RIDER

chainstay gaurd post #4
its not for a perfect bike...
what does that have to do with anything...maybe he just isn't smooth at all when it comes to grinding and doesn't want to rip the shit out of his frame...
if you want it and it does good then keep it dude.

D

Devourment 138

chainstay gaurd post #5
*** as fuk

O

oibmxpunx

chainstay gaurd post #6
thats ghetto

F

federal_rider12

chainstay gaurd post #7
i aint smooth when grinding and i mess up alot and my chainstay gets hit sometimes mostly its the rest of my frame

F

FT rider

chainstay gaurd post #8
its a great idea i have a bit of metal on mine because a coupla months ago i was trying to get 180 to icepick and pedal and feeble and at the end of the day there was a massive split through my chainstays on my federal, like an inch long, and so i got it welded back, and got a plate over it and it works great

M

Mr_Shrapnel

chainstay gaurd post #9
its a good idea i guess, after all you protect your knees with knee pads, why not protect your bike? expecially of you have spent alot of money on your frame.

New Topics