Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #1
:!: :idea: BMX with no chain = Shaft Drive
The all new BMX from Aurora Bikes.
No chain no pain
www.aurorabikes.co.uk

R

Revenge

Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #2
thats stupid....why won't you have pain without a chain? :?

N

Norfox

Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #3
chainless bikes are useless....they have too much friction losses...that's why nearly nobody has a chainless bike :idea:

R

Revenge

Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #4
was sindn friction losses norfox? bidde ma auf deutsch :oops:

J

j0rDy

Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #5
is this a new method of cycling or has it already been longer on the market, cause if it is new it could be a hit! dough i dont think it would ride nice...

B

bonez

Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #6
it had better not get rusty cos then it would be useless

R

Revenge

Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #7
it isn't new! and norfox said that it's shit..i think so too!

Z

zippo69

Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #8
Quote: Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:05 pm Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:!: chainless bikes are useless....they have too much friction losses...that's why nearly nobody has a chainless bike
-----------------------------------------------------
:evil:
Well i geuss you dident do your research. The shaft drive is 99% efficient comapred to a chain which is 85% to 98%.
This is a new idea and is the first time it has appeared in the UK. The ride is fantastic, a slightly lower gear ratio that your stanard set-up.
And NO it dose not get RUSTY.....
The BMX starts around £300............. :wink:

Peace Lee :!:

N

Norfox

Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #9
i'm not an expert in chainless bikes but as i know the idea is old but it has no success!

The shaft drive is 99% efficient comapred to a chain which is 85% to 98%
...if that's true we will see more and more bmx riders in future..but i would never buy such a bike without riding one before and beeing positiv surprised

Z

zippo69

Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #10
"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. Do not believe anything because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything because it is written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and the benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." - Bhudda[/b]

J

j0rDy

Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #11
why change an invention (the chain) with another (chainless) when the chain is still working good? mostly inventions are made on something that they are not happy about, whats not to like on the chain??

Z

zippo69

Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #12
If any of you guys / ladys would like to try this bike drop me aline.....

lee@aurorabikes.co.uk

I will see what I con do......

Z

zippo69

Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #13
http://aurorabikes.co.uk/bmx-large.jpg
I love her!....

V

VegasBMXER

Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #14
See zippo your critics are everywhere, Need to get the product to the public's eye quick style, unfortunatly 300 dollars isnt a real introductory price for most 1st time bmxer's, you really need to come up with a conversion kit, people like mismatched parts it gives your bike personality, I'll have to say I am dieing to try one......

B

BmX_StREet_RaCEr_09

Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #15
Well, I am not a fan of Chains, but i dont like that idea... its completly minimizes the efficency of the bike witch is the most efficient machine in the world being 95 percent efficient, this drops it down to about... 80 PERCENT EFFICIENT. NONONONONONNONON

K

kyxpegsco

Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #16

that really sucks dude if you break that shaft drive you might aswell buy a new bmx , chains is here to stay (NEW IDEA :!: Why no put a motor on our bmx bikes , stupid)

And what about tricks and sprocket grinds and stalls , huh? i dont think so pal...

Z

zippo69

Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #17
:idea: I been riding one of these BMX's for around 6 months now all my mates have been out on the bitch and hammerd her too!...
They aint and I aint broken it yet!.. Altough I did manage to Fu** the pedal up!.
I tel;l you the shaft is bomb proof.. And with the extra ground clearance it opens up new tricks.. & grinds!... :wink:

W

wicking

Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #18
What about the weight? Is it more or less as with a chain?

Z

zippo69

Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #19
What about the weight? Is it more or less as with a chain?
It is the same weight.. But one hell of alot stronger!...
(And It Aint Ever Going To Slip!!! :oops: )....

A

Anonymous

Chainless BMX = Shaft Drive!!!..... post #20
I think that Aurora bikes is the worst idea scince Michael Jackson had his first face lift. NO chain no gain bro!! It is just retarded

UK GET A FREAKING LIFE

New Topics