Chain Breaker

• Discuss Chain Breaker in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I want to get my back end shorter, and need to know what kind of chain breaker to buy. What is the best chain breaker for a good price? ...
  • Tags bike
A

afroboy360

Chain Breaker post #1
I want to get my back end shorter, and need to know what kind of chain breaker to buy. What is the best chain breaker for a good price?

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

Chain Breaker post #2
what do you mean get your back end shorter? if you mean get your chain shorter, sure, take out a link. but i see no differance between chainbreakers. get a cheap one. but if you got cash to spare, why not, get the hella expensive one

I

infantry43RIDER

Chain Breaker post #3
i don't know dude.
i usually just take my bike into a shop or something because once you buy and use the chainbreaker it will just sit around...i don't personally think they are worth it for the one time you will use them maybe.

O

orangebeast91489

Chain Breaker post #4
im lucky..my dad has been road biking and touring for more than 25 years, he has practicaly every tool needed to fix bikes, including chainbreakers, you can use a pin nosed screwdriver or something and knock it out with a hammer but whatever u want..thanks dad for all the use of your 30 year old tools ahhaahaha

New Topics