Cassette's raining down...

• Discuss Cassette's raining down... in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Well i'm looking into buying a cassette wheel, preferably 9t driver on board. yea i know all the best ones, but i'd rather work on a budjet and get... ...
chrome bmx

chrome bmx

Cassette's raining down... post #1
Well i'm looking into buying a cassette wheel, preferably 9t driver on board.

yea i know all the best ones, but i'd rather work on a budjet and get a cheaper wheel.

The wheel i have been looking at is a Gusset trix cassette wheel, and a 85 quid you can't go wrong.

But are there any other cassettes to think of?

I could get a more expensive one but... i'd rather upgrade other things instead of just spending a bomb on a wheel, so is it worth it or not?

Help me out guys ;)

K

Karl H. Marx

Cassette's raining down... post #2
Cassettes raining down*

chrome bmx

chrome bmx

Cassette's raining down... post #3
Much difference?... no.

G

gtbmx0222

Cassette's raining down... post #4
Well i'm looking into buying a cassette wheel, preferably 9t driver on board.

yea i know all the best ones, but i'd rather work on a budjet and get a cheaper wheel.

The wheel i have been looking at is a Gusset trix cassette wheel, and a 85 quid you can't go wrong.

But are there any other cassettes to think of?

I could get a more expensive one but... i'd rather upgrade other things instead of just spending a bomb on a wheel, so is it worth it or not?

Help me out guys ;)
for 85 quid you can very much go wrong. eastern 9-er, close in price im guessing=complete garbage.
save your money and dont cheap out on something that is holding YOU, THE REST OF YOUR BIKE, AND ALL THE FORCE YOU PUT ON IT.
its worth it, trust me. i learned the hard way.
get a hazard hub w a 10t driver (or buy a blackout 9t) laced to a generator or something else that is cheap yet strong.

B0N0

B0N0

Cassette's raining down... post #5
gusset make strong stuff but im allmost 100% sure that the trix is not a cassette

they allso are not the lightest out the
i no gusset do make a tape cassette hub and if is anything like the hukka in 3 years it will still be running

G

gtbmx0222

Cassette's raining down... post #6
gusset make strong stuff but im allmost 100% sure that the trix is not a cassette

they allso are not the lightest out the
i no gusset do make a tape cassette hub and if is anything like the hukka in 3 years it will still be running
dont spring for light in a hub. like i said, its holding you, your bike, and it has to deal with the stress put on it when you land. spring for a primo mix or hazard hub.

mack_turtle

mack_turtle

Cassette's raining down... post #7
i have heard nothing but positive things about the Primo Mix.

B0N0

B0N0

Cassette's raining down... post #8
dont spring for light in a hub. like i said, its holding you, your bike, and it has to deal with the stress put on it when you land. spring for a primo mix or hazard hub.
sorry WHAT
spring ?

and by not the lightest i mean they weigh a ton

Marcelwk

Marcelwk

Cassette's raining down... post #10
good choice

New Topics