Cassette Rim I bought...

• Discuss Cassette Rim I bought... in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [url]http://www.danscomp.com/cgi-bin/hazel.cgi?action=DETAIL&item=402049[/url] I bought that for the back and i wanted to no if it was a good rim... ...
  • Tags bmx gt
RuLe

RuLe

Cassette Rim I bought... post #1
L

LuMpY

Cassette Rim I bought... post #2
It is an ok rim..double wall.

RuLe

RuLe

Cassette Rim I bought... post #3
is their anything on www.danscomp.com in wheel stock that are better then the ones i bought but the same price or cheaper?

L

LuMpY

Cassette Rim I bought... post #4
I'd say the Industry cassette wheels or some Odyssey Hazzards.

RuLe

RuLe

Cassette Rim I bought... post #5
i saw the odyssey rims but the pics in chrome didnt look so shiny and nice, and most of them are black rims and i liek to see some pics of the rims... i like strong chrome shiny, like "something to take their breath away" u fill me?

RuLe

RuLe

Cassette Rim I bought... post #6
I

ieatcrayons

Cassette Rim I bought... post #7
**** industry

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Cassette Rim I bought... post #8
just forget about it, its a good strong rim with a pasable weight, and thats all you need. it should last a long time...just make sure you keep it trued.

C

casperh

Cassette Rim I bought... post #9
buy gt guys, it;s better

I

infantry43RIDER

Cassette Rim I bought... post #10
you are done with the GT talk.

RuLe

RuLe

Cassette Rim I bought... post #11
i hate GT. broke my GT performer in 3months

X

XIII

Cassette Rim I bought... post #12
why the **** would you get a haro wheel?

RuLe

RuLe

Cassette Rim I bought... post #13
what are you to say why i shouldnt buy it and why?

O

oibmxpunx

Cassette Rim I bought... post #14
RuLe said:
i saw the odyssey rims but the pics in chrome didnt look so shiny and nice, and most of them are black rims and i liek to see some pics of the rims... i like strong chrome shiny, like "something to take their breath away" u fill me?

wft the chrome did not look shiny what a fag omg man u would be better off with odyssey then haro and the odyssey is triple and haro is not

I

infantry43RIDER

Cassette Rim I bought... post #15
remember rule is one of those kids who needs to look cool on his bike in front of other people.

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

Cassette Rim I bought... post #16
I saw the Supra J rim was the same price as the Supra G rim
And its an triple wall rim and the difference between with is only 10 gram
The difference between quality I dont know the only thing I know that a friend of mine uses this rim he has no problems with it :p

I

infantry43RIDER

Cassette Rim I bought... post #17
uh cool.
we are talking about a cassette wheel set though man.

X

XIII

Cassette Rim I bought... post #18
Haro is not reliable at all.

I am ordering a Odyssey Hazard Cassette (red) laced to a Primo Hula Hoop (chrome) tomorrow. [only the rear wheel tho]

how does that sound to you all?

RuLe

RuLe

Cassette Rim I bought... post #19
Here you go again. Like i said if u dont liek haro dont reply to the topics because why do you think people talk about them all the time? because its a popular brand of bikes which most people like like me. If you dont, dotn say anything

RuLe

RuLe

Cassette Rim I bought... post #20
I will be getting it tomorrow (friday) it got in fresno on December 31st but today was a holiday so friday i shoudl get the rim and stuff. ill take some pics and send them once i do :wink:

New Topics