Car Listings.

• Discuss Car Listings. in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; This post is meant for people in upper USA closer to the boarder. Could you please refer me to a good car forum with classifieds.. or just a good car... ...
ridelife!

ridelife!

Car Listings. post #1
This post is meant for people in upper USA closer to the boarder. Could you please refer me to a good car forum with classifieds.. or just a good car sale website? Theres some cheap cars down in the states.. and i'd like to look around.

S

soad

Car Listings. post #2
www.craigslist.com

then pick a city/area you want to look at.

they do more than jsut cars, too.

Q

Quen

Car Listings. post #3
^craig's list is the best, i've gotten two cars from there :)
others:
autotrader.com
cars.com

just type in "cars for sale" on google.com and a bunch will come up, but those two are the best, but the prices are always way higher than on craig's list.

S

SeattleBMX

Car Listings. post #6
craigslists were i bought my 240

TrikeKid

TrikeKid

Car Listings. post #7
I bought my truck off craigs, if you are looking for something that was any kind of common, it's more than likely going to be on there, and most stuff on craigs is cheap.

ridelife!

ridelife!

Car Listings. post #8
looking for a more uncommon car.. sort of up in montana/idaho area.

TrikeKid

TrikeKid

Car Listings. post #9
looking for a more uncommon car.. sort of up in montana/idaho area.
Like what? Occasionally odd ball stuff will pop up on craigs. There's always eBay and forums specific to the model you're looking for.

ridelife!

ridelife!

Car Listings. post #10
yeah, thats what i was asking for, is like forums and stuff.

specifically i'm looking for an mr2, celica, or a 240.

if you could point me in the directions of some upper american forums for these specifically, or just forums it'd be greatly appreciated.

Q

Quen

Car Listings. post #11
240sx, and other nissan cars
http://www.zilvia.net/

no one cares about mr2s or cellicas, they make the rest of the world puke. unless you're talking about a 1970-1977 celica or just get an ae86 instead.

or go to http://modifiedcartrader.com/ who has a bunch of modded cars.

finding a good car in your location will be har though. i deffinately say craigslist.org is the way to go.

ridelife!

ridelife!

Car Listings. post #12
**** you man, i love mr2s.
thanks for the nissan link, i'm more looking for an 5th gen alltrac celica or a 90+ mr2.

C

chris martens

Car Listings. post #13
i have a 2000 Gti 1.8turbo with badgeless jetta front end conversion, full koni adjustible suspension, 17 inch winter rims *OEM longbeach and 18 inch summer *BBS GTs with turbo from an auto A4 and other mods

New Topics