Cant get the 360 Tailwhip

K

Krash

Cant get the 360 Tailwhip post #1
Hey, ive been tryin to be able to do a 360 tail whip latly i and cant land it. It either goes to slow or swings back. Can anyone help me?? :wall:

G

gt_thumps

Cant get the 360 Tailwhip post #2
u must be pretty good if u can 360 whip. were are u doing it? street, park, dirtjump?

L

leon_luxton

Cant get the 360 Tailwhip post #3
................or flatland

J

johntheguru

Cant get the 360 Tailwhip post #4
you need to spin a lot faster than 360. well, when you spin and throw the whip, your rotation stops, but when you catch the bike it pushes you round, so you do make the 360.

sounds daft, but make sure you can whip first. i know ppl who try to 3-whip when they can't whip.

john

E

evanc

Cant get the 360 Tailwhip post #5
when my friend was learning three's, his feet always came off the pedals during the rotation He landed a 360 whip with left foot to right pedal by total mistake. This kid is such a friggen nutjob.

D

DezXc

Cant get the 360 Tailwhip post #6
leon_luxton said:
................or flatland
since when do flatlanders do 360 tailwhips :?:

K

Krash

Cant get the 360 Tailwhip post #7
I was talkin flatland guess i didnt say it right. Its the one were you shove you foot in between the fork and the tire and kick the frame around. then catch it buy i can never get it all the way around.

E

evanc

Cant get the 360 Tailwhip post #8
Oh, I thought you were talking about a 360 g-turn tailwhip. I was shocked. Anyway, just kick that shit and catch it.

G

gt_thumps

Cant get the 360 Tailwhip post #9
oh... yeah ok. yeah just keep practicing and try what he said. next time try to say alittle more about the trick your trying so we know what it is. but at least you didnt ask how to bunny hop.

L

leon_luxton

Cant get the 360 Tailwhip post #10
when you kick it round and it is the frame is oppisit you,pull toward yourselve to make it carry on goin round and just as you are gonna jump on it push forward.thats what i do to keep the frame goin round.leon

K

Krash

Cant get the 360 Tailwhip post #11
Ok, ill try the tips. Thanks guys. :D

C

cooleo12

Cant get the 360 Tailwhip post #12
just kick the bike and kinda rotate it with your hands

BMXmandan

BMXmandan

Cant get the 360 Tailwhip post #13
lol, your kinda 6 years late.