can you use anti-roll pins when using chain tensioners???

• Discuss can you use anti-roll pins when using chain tensioners??? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; this question may sound like one to be from a tech. novice or from someone not doing their homework, but it really isn't. this town sucks as far as... ...
T

thepaperescape

can you use anti-roll pins when using chain tensioners??? post #1
this question may sound like one to be from a tech. novice or from someone not doing their homework, but it really isn't.

this town sucks as far as a bmx scene goes and the kids don't really talk about the tech. side of bikes or tricks much.

i am building up my new terrible one scott malyon and picking and choosing the parts.. and i just realized i've never run a peg using anti-roll pins along with tensioners. and never really looked for others using the setup.

in particular i am trying to figure out if the primo pro chain tensioner and the macneil chromo pegs using the anit-roll pin work together. i was looking at my current set up and couldn't see how they could, but i havn't tried it.

does any one know if they can or not??? any help would be nice. thanks all.

RuLe

RuLe

can you use anti-roll pins when using chain tensioners??? post #2
T

thepaperescape

can you use anti-roll pins when using chain tensioners??? post #3
yea, i understand all that bull, but i'm wondering specifically if anyone knows if a primopro chain tensioner will allow the use of anti-roll pins with the macneil cromo peg.

not no iffy product shit or anything.

and if not. **** it. i'll just never get to use anti-roll pins. mother ****ers. ha.

i'll probably end up just having to email the guys at macneil, huh!?

thanks and take care guys. still needin' the info though.

F

federal_rider12

can you use anti-roll pins when using chain tensioners??? post #4
well i cant say it will but some anti roll pins are located far enough out that they wont be in the way of the tensioner. you could also drill the tensioner to fit a pin but dont do that if there is like hardly any room to do it. but all i can say is try and fit it if it dont work oh well it dont work

S

sentaafEQpovar

can you use anti-roll pins when using chain tensioners??? post #5
drill a hole in your chain tensioner, then u can putt a scre win... that is if your chain tensioner is like a big washer.... id do it, but i dont got a drill :/

New Topics