Can u plz get me info on these 2 Verizon Cell Phones????

• Discuss Can u plz get me info on these 2 Verizon Cell Phones???? in the Technology Corner forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Hey im getting a new phone in june and im getting verizon... im researching phones and i was wondering if any of u have or know about them... ...
S

Scottehrm

Can u plz get me info on these 2 Verizon Cell Phones???? post #1
Hey im getting a new phone in june and im getting verizon... im researching phones and i was wondering if any of u have or know about them...

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/...&selectedPhoneId=2951&changingCompletedOrder=
i think it looks real sick.. but i talked to this 1 verizon store and the guy said it breaks easy.

also i know your all gonna say get the EnV instead but im on a budget or else i would

or this one....

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/...&selectedPhoneId=2686&changingCompletedOrder=

I know a lot of people that have these and they said there good phones but hard to use at first....

so can u tell me some pros and cons of what u think

Beanie

Beanie

Can u plz get me info on these 2 Verizon Cell Phones???? post #2
i have the u740, its a great phone, the keyboard takes awhile to get used to, the right side keys are a bit fussy to push in sometimes, other than that the phone has been great to me, i got the champagne colored one, ive yet to have a problem, and the closest store is 2 hours away and im getting full bars.

the phone is a bit flimsy and i wouldnt recommend it for riding, i still feel sceptical to ride with it....

other than that the phone has treated me great and i would love to get it again :hihi:

seanmcguire

seanmcguire

Can u plz get me info on these 2 Verizon Cell Phones???? post #3
I have the vx8600 its really sick and sexy

Minitrix

Minitrix

Can u plz get me info on these 2 Verizon Cell Phones???? post #4
I see that it looks like your not on a contract as of yet.
I would say get Cingular.
And the Pantech PGC3 (More commonly known as C3) even though you will lose it more than 5 times a day in your pockets.

New Topics