can someone tell me how to manual?

• Discuss can someone tell me how to manual? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; im new to bmx and i barely no any tricks so can someone tell me how to manual on a bike?:hmm: ...
N

newbmxrider123

can someone tell me how to manual? post #1
im new to bmx and i barely no any tricks so can someone tell me how to manual on a bike?:hmm:

vinniesac

vinniesac

can someone tell me how to manual? post #2
its hard as hell bro you gotta coast kinda fast but not too fast you gotta pull up put weight back and bend or straighten your knees to keepthe frontend up but not too high so you dont over wheelie and find balence point. I have been trying for 3 weeks like crazy and i cant doit far at all like 10 feet is my tops in prob like 1000 trys

Coldow91

Coldow91

can someone tell me how to manual? post #3
you have to lean back really far over your rear wheel, and find a blalnce point. doing them well takes a lot of time

youcantmakeme

youcantmakeme

can someone tell me how to manual? post #4
u need to pull back and lock your arms and use your hips to move your front up and down the balencing point is when your bums over your hub

JamesPromIII

JamesPromIII

can someone tell me how to manual? post #5
I just realized that you have to have your bum all the way back it's a lot easier I seem to get a little more length but yeah just pull up and make sure your bum is over the back tire and straighten your legs if you feel the front tire coming down and bend em if it's going to high

New Topics