Can someone help me?

• Discuss Can someone help me? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [color=blue][/color][size=7][/size][size=6][/size] I'm new to biking. What complete bike or frame would be best for me? I'm 5 '3 and a half, and... ...
  • Tags bike bmx

Can can girl bikers make it?

• Total voters
M

Michelle

Can someone help me? post #1

I'm new to biking. What complete bike or frame would be best for me? I'm 5 '3 and a half, and 115 pounds. I'd like a light frame. I don't have alot of money. I'm just starting out and i don't really know where to begin. i know a 20" frame is too big for me. Is there some kinda chart that can help you size up the right bike for you? What do you think of WTP bikes. I heard they're pretty good.

I

infantry43RIDER

Can someone help me? post #2
someone should prolly lock this topic right now...its prolly going to go nowhere again like the last ones this forum has had.

sorry to like shut you out girl but yea...i will just tell you this...ride for fun alright...who cares if you make it very far as long as you have fun...end of story.

E

evanc

Can someone help me? post #3
Don't flaunt it that you're a girl. Might as well leave the forum now.

M

Michelle

Can someone help me? post #4
I'm not flaunting anything. I just wanted some damn help. Is that OK?

M

Michelle

Can someone help me? post #5
On top of that, I'm not wondering whether i make it or not. I don't care whether i make it or not. In all honesty i don't wanna make it. I just wanna start for fun. Many of my friends do it and it looks fun. As for the poll. It's just a poll.

E

evanc

Can someone help me? post #6
seriously, don't make a point that you're a girl. It doesn't matter. if you're totally ito it, you'll be able to make it. So you're going to fail, in otherwords. Let me guess, you watched MTV's MADE, or the X-Gaymes?

F

FOL

Can someone help me? post #7
this is so full of shit.....Really girl, can't you reason this by yourself?

For **** sake, of course girls can bmx. Girls can play soccer and basketball decent as well.

you probably don't match with the best male bmx'ers, but who gives a shit.....

The main point is what infantry said...fun!

H

hartattack_199

Can someone help me? post #8
they can only if you send me pictures of your boobs

S

sentaafEQpovar

Can someone help me? post #9
girl bikers can make it, but they wont, reason i say this =

like 1 in 1000 girls will try riding

then take into account like only 1 in like 10 ppl that try riding stick with it for more thatn 6 months

E

evanc

Can someone help me? post #10
Michelle said:
In all honesty i don't wanna make it.
Did this stirke anyone else as weird? If you don't want to, why are you trying? Why do you care? Why are you alive?

S

sentaafEQpovar

Can someone help me? post #11
man, my friend brought this chick down to my jumps and she was being hella slutty and shit and i thought it was his girlfriend, so i back off a lil from her, but it turns out she wasmt, so thats hella ***, man, i hate my school, are the girls r hella generic over here

D

Darkmana

Can someone help me? post #12
sentaafEQpovar said:
man, my friend brought this chick down to my jumps and she was being hella slutty and shit and i thought it was his girlfriend, so i back off a lil from her, but it turns out she wasmt, so thats hella ***, man, i hate my school, are the girls r hella generic over here
I hate your life...

DM

I

infantry43RIDER

Can someone help me? post #13
what the hell were those 2 posts about?

anyways...

T

Trimix

Can someone help me? post #14
Michelle might have gone elsewhere for assistance after all that... :roll: And I thought the same statement Evan thought weird, strange also. Why is she even doing this then? Girls can do anything guys can, IF they have the strength.....there is and will always be a difference there. Of course if they rode here in Florida, at least their shirts would get all sweaty... 8O

L

leon_luxton

Can someone help me? post #15
hartattack_199 said:
they can only if you send me pictures of your boobs
if ya get the pics emial em to me :lol:
leon luxton 8O

New Topics