Can anyone who owns the flybikes front hub...

• Discuss Can anyone who owns the flybikes front hub... in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Tell me if its any good, thanks... ...
PBJ

PBJ

Can anyone who owns the flybikes front hub... post #1
Tell me if its any good, thanks...

bike ryder

bike ryder

Can anyone who owns the flybikes front hub... post #2
flys a good brand.. but dont take my word for it:lol:

PBJ

PBJ

Can anyone who owns the flybikes front hub... post #3
thats why I was looking for people who had ridden it, the review here says it is proven to be stronger than gsport but that guy didn't ride it at all or at least hasn't updated the review if he has... I emailed fly and they said the axle was 15mm so it might not be the best choice for me, being a street/park rider

bike ryder

bike ryder

Can anyone who owns the flybikes front hub... post #4
15mm. is that bigger then 14mm ? i ride a 14mm and im a good street rider.. according to some people. holds up for me

L

Lay

Can anyone who owns the flybikes front hub... post #5
thats why I was looking for people who had ridden it, the review here says it is proven to be stronger than gsport but that guy didn't ride it at all or at least hasn't updated the review if he has... I emailed fly and they said the axle was 15mm so it might not be the best choice for me, being a street/park rider
15mm? That's very odd. If that was a typo for a 11mm (3/8) you need an adaptor, which will probably come with the hub. And Fly is a trusted company, so you can trust their products.

fit bike co

fit bike co

Can anyone who owns the flybikes front hub... post #6
the fly hub has a 3/8 axle.

im buying it. that should be good enough reason for you to buy it.

its £60 and its from fly. you know it will last.

bike ryder

bike ryder

Can anyone who owns the flybikes front hub... post #7
J

Jacob1

Can anyone who owns the flybikes front hub... post #8
15mm. is that bigger then 14mm ? i ride a 14mm and im a good street rider.. according to some people. holds up for me
Indeed it is. 15>14 Q.E.D.

Arch Enemy

Arch Enemy

Can anyone who owns the flybikes front hub... post #9
Theres a few people on this forum that has them, and so far there hasnt been any complains yet.

But coming from Fly im sure it will be good

bike ryder

bike ryder

Can anyone who owns the flybikes front hub... post #10
2WheelPride

2WheelPride

Can anyone who owns the flybikes front hub... post #11
It has 3/8 bolts on it I've heard good thing about it but I don't know if it's really proven yet saying it's better that a G-sport is a big statement. Off topic I glade you posted this because fly has the V2 Tierra frame on their site looks freaking sick.

LVNrider

LVNrider

Can anyone who owns the flybikes front hub... post #12
i'm guessing that its got a 15mm center axle with 3/8 female bolts, meaning it is essentially the same as a 3/8 axle in terms of what dropouts/pegs it fits

PBJ

PBJ

Can anyone who owns the flybikes front hub... post #13
Only thing is that that is 7075 aluminum 15mm as opposed to gsports 20mm, tree, simple, and others 17mm

thats why it doesn't make much sense that in the review it is said that it has been proven stronger than gsport

New Topics