CAN ANIONE teach me how to do a MANUAL?PLZ URGENT!

• Discuss CAN ANIONE teach me how to do a MANUAL?PLZ URGENT! in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Im back wif a new question, how to do a manual? I really tried doing a manual wif my bike but it juz doesnt work..i tried pulling the handlebars and... ...
  • Tags bmx manual street
C

Chihuahua_riders_inc

CAN ANIONE teach me how to do a MANUAL?PLZ URGENT! post #1
Im back wif a new question, how to do a manual? I really tried doing a manual wif my bike but it juz doesnt work..i tried pulling the handlebars and leaning back but still it doesnt work. CAN ANIONE TEACH ME POINT ME THE KEY POINTS AND STEP BY STEP

I

infantry43RIDER

CAN ANIONE teach me how to do a MANUAL?PLZ URGENT! post #3
ahh god damnit *sigh*

you know the basics of a manual...you had to have seen one before...pull up lean back...damnit
practice man.

V

Vic_Vega

CAN ANIONE teach me how to do a MANUAL?PLZ URGENT! post #4
Ugggghhh......

L

leon_luxton

CAN ANIONE teach me how to do a MANUAL?PLZ URGENT! post #5
well.....manuals are hard....UNTIL ya can get into the position like i learned a few weeks ago...so just bend legs and pull back...first few times ya wont go high anoth :roll: next few turns after that you will filp out then ya should get it and just keep praticing ALL the time...good luck

I

infantry43RIDER

CAN ANIONE teach me how to do a MANUAL?PLZ URGENT! post #6
manuals are hard in a sence...its not really the manualing part this is a little difficult...its just finding the balance point which is right for you.
manuals are not complicated if you seriously just go out and ride and just practice.
so go and do it.

S

sentaafEQpovar

CAN ANIONE teach me how to do a MANUAL?PLZ URGENT! post #7
ppl say manuels ar ehard cuase they cant pump it abnd lean back and fourth to much

um with my manuels i keep going off to the sides, will wobbily rims affect it?

or could it be cuase my front end setup isnt strait (very slightly bent forks, very slightly off to side handlebars, and ass wobly front rim) would having a not nice front end be whats screwing me up during my manuels or just shitty back rim?

G

CAN ANIONE teach me how to do a MANUAL?PLZ URGENT! post #8
lean back a lot so you keep falling back
then you will never have a problem with falling forward
other than that, if you are lowering a lot, you should lean back each time you start to drop down
sentaaf, youre rims are ****ed

S

StandardOX

CAN ANIONE teach me how to do a MANUAL?PLZ URGENT! post #9
I can ride fairly good manuals. I can even manual to feeble. Now that I have brakes, I can hold them even longer. Everytime I feel like I'm going to fall back from pumping too hard, I just ease on my brakes, and it drops the front a little.

I

infantry43RIDER

CAN ANIONE teach me how to do a MANUAL?PLZ URGENT! post #10
yea. i hate brakes for manualing.
i don't have brakes so its all good.

E

EPMD

CAN ANIONE teach me how to do a MANUAL?PLZ URGENT! post #11
ok ok.. we all know ya hate brakes and you dont got any so stop telling us :D

G

CAN ANIONE teach me how to do a MANUAL?PLZ URGENT! post #12
someone sticky this plz

I

infantry43RIDER

CAN ANIONE teach me how to do a MANUAL?PLZ URGENT! post #13
EPMD said:
ok ok.. we all know ya hate brakes and you dont got any so stop telling us :D
um yea i don't hate brakes...i think they are cool actually...whatever style you like it what you um yea like.
sorry for just giving my opinions.

New Topics