Can a dirt/street rider help me supra e's or supra j's

• Discuss Can a dirt/street rider help me supra e's or supra j's in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; im have a hard time deciding on which alex rims to buy the supra e or supra j? I want the alex supra e's mostly because i heard good things about them... ...
  • Tags bike bmx dirt jump street
T

trailkillerje

Can a dirt/street rider help me supra e's or supra j's post #1
im have a hard time deciding on which alex rims to buy the supra e or supra j? I want the alex supra e's mostly because i heard good things about them but with the supra j's i have not yet heard a review about them but i know their lighter thats what i want but are they as strong as the e's so please help :(

O

oibmxpunx

Can a dirt/street rider help me supra e's or supra j's post #2
ive head that there just as strong but im a odyssey fan

T

trailkillerje

Can a dirt/street rider help me supra e's or supra j's post #3
yeah odyssey is a very good brand i have a black widow crank and soon to be odyseey hub i heard those are very good too

RuLe

RuLe

Can a dirt/street rider help me supra e's or supra j's post #4
go to www.alexrims.com and go to products then bmx and see what they say,

Supra J is made for jumping

Supra E is i believe the heaviest rim but strongest

I have rode both and their both equal to me and both the same quailty

T

trailkillerje

Can a dirt/street rider help me supra e's or supra j's post #5
i went their it said that the j is lighter but just as strong so it is

Supra E 40%

Supra J 60%

for now im getting the rims in may because right now its winter and it sucks :( 2-3 feet of snow![/i]

F

federal_rider12

Can a dirt/street rider help me supra e's or supra j's post #6
well everyone says the E is the strongest and heaviest but really its the heaviest and the J is just as strong but lighter(me and my friends destroyed the E before, seems as if the weight of them weakens them)

for me i say demolition, atomlab trailking, sun bfr, or sun 4-play

W

wonder_coot

Can a dirt/street rider help me supra e's or supra j's post #7
Supra Js are the king ding o' chicken wings lad lad! They're amazin coz I'm not the smoothest of riders an they're still perfect after a year.

X

XIII

Can a dirt/street rider help me supra e's or supra j's post #8
Primo Hula Hopps pwn all... Odyssey Hazard (lites) are nice too

RuLe

RuLe

Can a dirt/street rider help me supra e's or supra j's post #9
but he asked for supra rims. he didnt ask whats better then supra rims

T

trailkillerje

Can a dirt/street rider help me supra e's or supra j's post #10
yeah i was looking at the hazard lites and other double walls but my friend who dirt jumps like me he has a Free Agent flying Fortress it came with supra triples and he has had that bike for two years and the back rim bent a little but you cant even notice it. also my cousin got a hula hoop in the back he got it brand new from EMPIRE BMX and went of a 5ft dirt ramp killed the rim :cry: he trued it back to normal but it kept bending so he sent it to the junk yard i thoght it was a bad rim but i guess we will never he got a hazard and everthing was better so the only rim i'll buy is a triple sidewall :)

PS i will probably only get alex rim because my bike now even thought the single walls i have are bend they have held up fo a good time the only other rim brand i will probably get is odyssey hazards

rawkabmx

rawkabmx

Can a dirt/street rider help me supra e's or supra j's post #11
have you ever heard of sun big citys??? ah well, i have the supra E's anyway, they are fine if you dont give a flying f*** about weight amazingly strong, but as you ride dirt to i guess that you would want to save some weight so the supra J's would be the best choice of the two. but as i said before the big citys kick ass..........

T

trailkillerje

Can a dirt/street rider help me supra e's or supra j's post #12
yeah im mostly dirt but sometime grind a little fall on my a$$(cuz i suck at it hehe) and a tiny bit of ramp so i go for the supra js

F

federal_rider12

Can a dirt/street rider help me supra e's or supra j's post #13
hey man if you mostly do dirt you really dont need triple walls there are a few super super super strong double walls stronger then triple walls i think triple walls are over kill the only ones i like are atomlab trailking and sun 4-play those are the best triple walls but if you buy triple walls i hope you have some really good and strong tire levers, i broke 2 tire levers trying to pry off my tires on my demolitions, damn bead lock

New Topics