BYE for a while

• Discuss BYE for a while in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; hey all,well my PC HAS BUGGERD and i am posting this from school libary and will try get my PC working agagin and get back to moderation this site so i... ...
L

leon_luxton

BYE for a while post #1
hey all,well my PC HAS BUGGERD and i am posting this from school libary and will try get my PC working agagin and get back to moderation this site so i will be back on ASAP cos my XP has messed up,talk agagin t ya all soon,keep this place running and i will be back within a month and MAYBE more but i hope not and i will still be moderator,CYA
leon

T

The Worst

BYE for a while post #2
That really sucks....so I guess I get your job for posting second.... :idea:

B

bones

BYE for a while post #3
see you in a bit dude ! keep riding ! 8)

lola

lola

BYE for a while post #4
keep in touch

soon it will b my turn to say goodbye untill i get time to get online in the states...i wont forget you all though... :cry:

F

FOL

BYE for a while post #5
oke, have fun riding and shit both. BEing less on the forum, gives you more time to practise ;)

C

casperh

BYE for a while post #6
why does your msn say that youre back with a new computer? if you say on the forum you dont

L

leon_luxton

BYE for a while post #7
hey all,LOL...the reason it says that is cos i know got a new PC at last what i got last night s ohavnt had time to reply on the forums yet.SO I AM BACK 4 GOOD,muhaha,lol
leon :twisted:

lola

lola

BYE for a while post #8
Its offical.

im leaving for Florida on 9th June :cry:

I

infantry43RIDER

BYE for a while post #9
why does that make you sad?
Florida is a great state.

T

The Worst

BYE for a while post #10
So I lost my job???

And ya FLorida is great....as long as you arent a criminal or black or a bush hater...*Cough it sucks *cough .....great for a vacation though....you should move to Canada

lola

lola

BYE for a while post #11
does'nt

jus i wont b online for bit till i get a computer...will miss u guys and posting messages as soon as i get one ill b BACK! :D

I

infantry43RIDER

BYE for a while post #12
you like going to be living in florida or something?

O

orangebeast91489

BYE for a while post #13
CANADA RULES!!!! IVE BEEN TO KAKABECKA FALLS IT OWNS..I LOVE CANADA THE PEOPLE AND HOCKEY ARE GREAT!!

K

keep it real

BYE for a while post #14
Canadians talk funny...

T

The Worst

BYE for a while post #15
Do Canadians speak funny or correctly...or maybe its just American tv stereo typing what they sound like.

C

casperh

BYE for a while post #16
Re: does'nt

lola said:
jus i wont b online for bit till i get a computer...will miss u guys and posting messages as soon as i get one ill b BACK! :D
it is bullshit that you miss us you are just like here for about a month or something

lola

lola

BYE for a while post #17
ive been on here a couple of months and

i will miss the forum there r sum pretty decent people here and alot of really good bmxerz.
Hope you all get to do what you want in ur life time....and ill still check up on u all....................i got another 3weeks to go.
And hell i only jus got how to post picz...
Hey and u guys welcome laura shes just starting out she needs sum help.
Dont b mean...theres not enough gurl bmxerz.

RIDE OR DIE BMX 4 LIFE GIVE BLOOD RIDE BMX :twisted:

Im going riding l8rz :D

lola

lola

BYE for a while post #18
goodbye

:cry: ............. :arrow:

RuLe

RuLe

BYE for a while post #19
and your leaving because no reason?

lola

lola

BYE for a while post #20
im leaving on saturday

i sold my bike to a shop yesterday and he loved it... :cry: i looked back twice at it when i left the shop and wasnt happy...going to stay with a friend tomorrow nite were going clubbing and me and him are gonna stay up all nite talkin...hes gonna get me drunk at club proberly only take 1 beer as i havent drank since january....woooooooooooh gonna get shitfaced on 2 beers. Gonna dance allnite and get rat assed (drunk)
Think i need it.
Trimix Cyer soon....ridins gonna b a whole lot more fun at the parkz. :twisted:

Lola xxx

New Topics