bye bye lovers

• Discuss bye bye lovers in the Flatlanders Country forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Im leaving this forum, taking to much time, instead of this forum I gonna join global flat ;) name on GF will be Michel bye bye honeys! ...
BMXMB

BMXMB

bye bye lovers post #1
Im leaving this forum, taking to much time, instead of this forum I gonna join global flat ;)
name on GF will be Michel
bye bye honeys!

H4RDLander

H4RDLander

bye bye lovers post #2
rofl.. wer already member on globalflat... xD

but okey... let me say helo to ur gf... xD

M

marks86

bye bye lovers post #3
cya bro have fun

BMXMB

BMXMB

bye bye lovers post #4
rofl.. wer already member on globalflat... xD

but okey... let me say helo to ur *****************gf... xD
************************hahahahaah~! When will you gonna type the funny part..:??

A

AaronBMX

bye bye lovers post #5
hey you why leave?!:p
you'll still post vids here?

H4RDLander

H4RDLander

bye bye lovers post #6
i dont knw, wats his freaking reason for leaving this forum, and joining on globalflat.... :roll: why dont u just visit both forum....

after u got appreciated, ur just gonna leave and transfer to other forum... :S

J

jawn

bye bye lovers post #8
So, you think you spend too much time on a forum, so you're going to... join another forum? :>

BMXMB

BMXMB

bye bye lovers post #10
@jawn
that forum isnt that busy and big and totally flatland

@hard
I also made it black/white, added text, and cutted some stuff

H4RDLander

H4RDLander

bye bye lovers post #11
@jawn
that forum isnt that busy and big and totally flatland

@hard
I also made it black/white, added text, and cutted some stuff
yeah... i knw this place is small.... the reason i stay here...bcoz the people leading on global flat are all pro's... matt wilhelm was there, simon o brien, mattias, terry adam, and other pros...

u cant stand a chance, and its hard to get along w/ them.... thats why i stay here.... :lol:

BMXMB

BMXMB

bye bye lovers post #12
thats a good reason yeah :p

dave0

dave0

bye bye lovers post #13
a good reason for leaving is because h4rdlander here... lol
and you just cant face that some riders can actually be serious

BMXMB

BMXMB

bye bye lovers post #14
xD True true ture xP

B

BlindingSunYo

bye bye lovers post #15
im not pro and all my best mates are pro.. so the whole "they are pros" arguement is bullshit.. the only "pro" rider on globalflat who will not be cool as ****..are Tj perry.

H4RDLander

H4RDLander

bye bye lovers post #16
im not pro and all my best mates are pro.. so the whole "they are pros" arguement is bullshit.. the only "pro" rider on globalflat who will not be cool as ****..are Tj perry.
rofl... TJPerry from globalflat? his cool... :lol: u hate him? why?

B

BlindingSunYo

bye bye lovers post #17
rofl... TJPerry from globalflat? his cool... :lol: u hate him? why?
pretty much EVERYONE i know.. all the uk riders. most of the usa guys i talk to.. NO1 likes him,. he buys parts,. says they are the best ever, throws his bike, breaks said parts, goes online and slates the company for making crap, when infact its his fault... but im not gonna diss him here.. he knows everyone thinks he's an ass..

Blakc Ninja

Blakc Ninja

bye bye lovers post #18
Isn't it a good thing that the forum is slower than it used to be? More people are riding, less people are sitting. More people are using the search button, less people are spamming and posting repeat questions. If you think you should leave because of that then maybe your better at talking about riding than actually riding....doesn't that make a person a poser?

H4RDLander

H4RDLander

bye bye lovers post #19
pretty much EVERYONE i know.. all the uk riders. most of the usa guys i talk to.. NO1 likes him,. he buys parts,. says they are the best ever, throws his bike, breaks said parts, goes online and slates the company for making crap, when infact its his fault... but im not gonna diss him here.. he knows everyone thinks he's an ass..
now u mention it... i remember this paul(beard guy) from inertia came by on globalflat, and he got flamed....xD amature pro's sure flaming sponsored riders... :roll:

i wonder, is TJperry hav a sponsor?:roll:

dave0

dave0

bye bye lovers post #20
Isn't it a good thing that the forum is slower than it used to be? More people are riding, less people are sitting. More people are using the search button, less people are spamming and posting repeat questions. If you think you should leave because of that then maybe your better at talking about riding than actually riding....doesn't that make a person a poser?
ok you just talked alot...

blindingsunyo: i saw tj at the patches on the tube arguement ant it was hella funny lol, although the patches slowing down the wheel and really making your riding worse is bullshit, cause then that means because or wheel wears out cause we spin its unbalanced.. duh :?

New Topics