bye bye Eastern

• Discuss bye bye Eastern in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; My Eastern Jane got stolen last night....I'm devestitated.......I was nice and let this kid ride it at the park becuause he was from kansas and did not... ...
  • Tags bike
E

EasternBMX

bye bye Eastern post #1
My Eastern Jane got stolen last night....I'm devestitated.......I was nice and let this kid ride it at the park becuause he was from kansas and did not have his.....I saw him riding it a couple of times and then he was gone and so was my bike....I got no name or anything so I'm going to fix up an old mongoose like 95 or something and then get a new frame in a while

I always thought it would be cool to get a free bike but its ****ed up if you streal bikes don't and if you havn't don't because i fell like shit

E

EPMD

bye bye Eastern post #2
that ****ing sucks... my friend got his bike stolen at the start of summer... was using a mountain bike and a crappy racing bike the whole summer, screwed him over

M

Mr_Shrapnel

bye bye Eastern post #3
man that is so *** i really dont know what i would do if i got my ride stolen, if i found that nob, i know there would be blood

D

Devourment 138

bye bye Eastern post #4
that dude should die...Sorry to hear that. He will get whats coming to him. A buddy of mine got his brand new KX125 stolen a few years back, and the idiot that stole it was riding with out a helmet and hit a tree, he was in coma for like three weeks and will never be the same. :twisted:

I

infantry43RIDER

bye bye Eastern post #5
yea yea yea he should die...we know this.
but the thing is...just don't let anyone else ride your ride.

D

Devourment 138

bye bye Eastern post #6
well I think he has learned that lesson, but now the dude should DIE

E

EasternBMX

bye bye Eastern post #7
Yeah i go through all the what ifs but **** i messed up and now i'm bikeless

D

Devourment 138

bye bye Eastern post #8
curse that bike, you have the power... :evil:

E

evanc

bye bye Eastern post #9
post your aim name, man. I can hook you up with some freebies.

X

XIII

bye bye Eastern post #10
dude...evan...may bike is falling apart i need some new stuff...lol...did you get a new AIM screen name cuz u aint ever on...i am MetalBMX13

Eastern...u take everything u need

E

EasternBMX

bye bye Eastern post #11
evan baby i love you (football way not the *** way)

FreeNationBMX aim-name

thanks dude

G

bye bye Eastern post #12
damn thats hella ****ed up

me and sentaaf almost had a similar thing happen to us at the skatepark near us

right when we got there this kid was like "you got any 3 peice cranks for sale?" when he asked that i was like wow, that kid looks pretty scroungy how would he afford 3 peice cranks

then he kept riding by me and looking at my bike

later that day sentaaf tells me that that kid went up to him and was like "yea i had that same bike but it got stolen"

i hate some people

I

ieatcrayons

bye bye Eastern post #13
so...you were letting him ride your bike w/o watching him?

D

Devourment 138

bye bye Eastern post #14
thats what I was thinking...I would not of taken my eyes off him 8O

I

ieatcrayons

bye bye Eastern post #15
i would never let a stranger on my bike in the first place, unless they got a better bike...

E

EasternBMX

bye bye Eastern post #16
yeah i ****ed up but i did not ever think someone would do this its bull shit but its life

I

ieatcrayons

bye bye Eastern post #17
i got an extra diablo frame if you want it

F

FOL

bye bye Eastern post #18
I once let a kid ride my bike as well, while I actually didn't trust him, stupid stupid stupid./ Thank god he didn't ride away with it, but I'll think about it two times these days.

E

EasternBMX

bye bye Eastern post #19
hey crayons how much do you want for that frame i'll trade you a unussed pirahna paintball gun for it

what is you aim name

R

ride888

bye bye Eastern post #20
my freind had a free agent trail digger and some dude with really long shorts or short pants started chasing him...Lesson to be learned: whenever you see a guy pulling up his long shorts or short pants, he is about to run for some reason so start pedaling

New Topics