bye bye all

• Discuss bye bye all in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; just like to say bye bye to all the ppl who wre actually cool before i get banned...so bye bye all the cool ppl....such as FOL and people like... ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leon_luxton

bye bye all post #1
just like to say bye bye to all the ppl who wre actually cool before i get banned...so bye bye all the cool ppl....such as FOL and people like that...........THE REASON i am gonna get banned is cos evanc ALWAYS pisses me off so i got annoyed and posting SHIT ALL over the forums....PEACE OUT DUDES
leon luxton 8O

L

leon_luxton

bye bye all post #2
i my old thread wot got locked FOL said this........
"Dude, we are just changing the (atmos)sphere in here. There already was less swearing past days. There wouldn't be any more jew calling and less swearing by everyone. So chill out, go ride and have fun and comeback tomorrow.

For now, locked."
NO.......necause it is raining and cold and wet and dark....thats y i aint going out to ride.also i am sorry for bringing the BAD atmosphere crap all back up again but this time that EvanC has gone to far and really pissed me off.....like he usally does but this time it just really did get to me.so sorry FOL and NOT SORRY every1 else...the only cool ever on here was FOL and few other but the rest were dicks :cry:

V

Vic_Vega

bye bye all post #3
Look man, I'm sorry if I personally pissed you off...but I was only kidding if I did. See, I believe that people take stuff WAY too personally. If you can't take a joke I'm sorry, but it's not MY fault you're pissed, it's yours. If you looked at things a bit different and laughed stuff off, the world(and this forum) would be a much better place. So you blew up. Everyone does...just don't go AWOL. Like FOL says, come back tomorrow and chill out. If someone is blatantly trying to piss you off, ignore them. Sorry again if I pissed you off. I just didn't expect you to go postal, dude :D .

L

leon_luxton

bye bye all post #4
edit: chill

V

Vic_Vega

bye bye all post #5
I think FOL said you weren't going to get banned...oh well, I tried. If you're totally sure about leaving, then okay.

C

Chuzzlewit

bye bye all post #6
He just wants people to beg him not to leave. Its his choice man just let him go.

V

Vic_Vega

bye bye all post #7
I'm just trying to be nice and prove that I(and a lot of other cool people on this board) am not a NOT dick.

L

leon_luxton

bye bye all post #8
wtf???????? i do not want ppl to beg me not to leave...i am just pissed with the dick heads in here...so i though i would become one of them by posting crap every were

V

Vic_Vega

bye bye all post #9
If that's how you want it...

L

leon_luxton

bye bye all post #10
YEP

E

EasternBMX

bye bye all post #11
later leon sorry about all this maybe you should have been a more friendly hostage victim....I enjoyed your post and i hope you enjoyed mine later dude

F

FOL

bye bye all post #12
I didn't say he didn't get banned...that is up to the admins. Personally I would delete all the messages of leon, say he should chill out (official warning, not a ban) and let him stay. Let Evan stay as well of course and just keep everything in place.

I'm a mod now and will delete swearing/flaming posts. That's what the admins wanted as well, if not I'll get unmodded again probably :)

Anyway, everyone has to stop flaming, starting haveing fun, helping each other. I'm sure that is possible, good luck :D

L

leon_luxton

bye bye all post #13
yep

L

leon_luxton

bye bye all post #14
EasternBMX said:
later leon sorry about all this maybe you should have been a more friendly hostage victim....I enjoyed your post and i hope you enjoyed mine later dude
yeah that was cool

F

FOL

bye bye all post #15
I'll close it now, if you want it open, message me (or another mod or admin) leon, with a GOOD reason...

L

leon_luxton

bye bye all post #16
thanks FOL for reoping for this post.......
FOL said:
I didn't say he didn't get banned...that is up to the admins. Personally I would delete all the messages of leon, say he should chill out (official warning, not a ban) and let him stay. Let Evan stay as well of course and just keep everything in place.

I'm a mod now and will delete swearing/flaming posts. That's what the admins wanted as well, if not I'll get unmodded again probably :)

Anyway, everyone has to stop flaming, starting haveing fun, helping each other. I'm sure that is possible, good luck :D
well i have been thinking and i am still REALLY PISSED OFF with evanc but i will stay and carring on helping the newbes like i ahve always done and hope i dont get any more grief for evanc and ppl like him :cry: i dunno wot to do with all my other posts though :? and i am REALLY SORRY for all the swearing and inconvions i have caused for you all(NOT EVANC) and i guess will ALWAYS have an gruge against him now :evil: and i will try and take things as a joke but that is very hard for me to do for certaim reasons that i would rather not talk about.so i am back to help the nbies and SORRY MOST PPL :D
leon luxton 8O
PS...i guess i wont be a mod now,lol :lol:

F

FOL

bye bye all post #17
final words, closed now. Have fun and relax, don't take anything personal any more. Leon will take it easy and evanc will (I guess) take it as a joke as usual :D Remember, have fun, no swearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics