buy gt

• Discuss buy gt in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; :D :P :oops: hi all i am new here ihave like 550 $ i want to buy a gt bmx i want it agood for street park some flatland and some trail is gt... ...
  • Tags best bikes bike bikes bmx flatland gt gt bmx street street bmx
H

hmetro24

buy gt post #1
:D :p :oops: hi all i am new here ihave like 550 $ i want to buy a gt bmx i want it agood for street park some flatland and some trail
is gt a good 1 or not

J

J

buy gt post #2
i wouldnt get the gt. i like fit bikes thats what i would get.but its rele just up to u.if u rele like the gt's then get one.but i like i said they arnt the best bikes out there and for $550 u could get a real nice bike

I

infantry43RIDER

buy gt post #4
never spend more than walmart price on a gt...definitly not 550 dollars...

so i would suggest you check out some frames like...
alliance psi
eastern jane
fit
standard

if you want to incorporate some flatland into your riding maybe just get a street/trails frame with a 20" tt.

H

hybrid

buy gt post #5
Christ bro, 550?

I'd help you set up your own bike, but obviously you aren't very educated considering you want a GT :p

Definately check out Eastern, they sell completes for like 400 or less that are quite the nice bike. Standard and Hoffman also.

You're probably new though, so I would suggest a backtrail. Maybe the graveldigger (or somthing like that) by eastern? Check out DK possibly as well.

www.dkbicyles.com
www.easternbikes.com
www.hoffmanbikes.com

www.danscomp.com
-> get ideas for how much they cost there.

(feel free to correct me on those links, i gotta go)

New Topics