Bunnyhops...

• Discuss Bunnyhops... in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; YES BEFORE YOU FLAME i did look in the bunnyhop sticky and i read it... so i can bunny hop about 7-8 inches cause i mess my bunny hop up when i ride... ...
G

grinspoon7

Bunnyhops... post #1
YES BEFORE YOU FLAME i did look in the bunnyhop sticky and i read it...
so i can bunny hop about 7-8 inches cause i mess my bunny hop up when i ride

Like i can pull my front tire up rly high and i can pull my back tire up like when i'm on the ground and w/e but i just cant put to 2 motions together and always just pull my handle bars and push them down to even out instead of using me feet to pull the back tire up...

PLZ HELP ME!!!

taybmx

taybmx

Bunnyhops... post #2
when you pull up on your handlebars push your weight into the ground and then pull up with your legs and tuck it up.
it just takes practice to get higher

G

grinspoon7

Bunnyhops... post #3
when you pull up on your handlebars push your weight into the ground and then pull up with your legs and tuck it up.
it just takes practice to get higher
i just gota get used to the movement because i only push my weight to the ground instead of using my legs to help

Giggidy

Giggidy

Bunnyhops... post #4
A good way to explain the motion would be, pull up and push out with your bars and let the bike level out with bringing your legs up.

If you stand next to the bike and hold onto the bars as if you were riding, and do the "up and out" motion, you will feel that the back wheel wants to lift up. All it needs is some persuasion with your legs.

Dont quote me on this as it is just a personal method, im not saying it works for everybody but i hope it helps.

Oh and, practice!

L

Lay

Bunnyhops... post #5
raise your front and don't even think, just lift your back feet. Your feet are going to slip. Just get used to raising your feet, and once you got it down, angle down and lift your feet.

G

grinspoon7

Bunnyhops... post #6
thx for the advice guys i
ll try all this out tmrw when i get a chance

Giggidy

Giggidy

Bunnyhops... post #7
The motion should kinda come natural to you, if you think "i can lift my front end up and i can lift my back end up so i just have to put them together" it will make it a lot harder for you because you are concentrating too much.

Like lay said... dont think.

Good luck fella.

New Topics