Bunnyhop

• Discuss Bunnyhop in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Im new to bmx and been learning the bunnyhop. I can bunnyhop a good 4" but no higher. Any tips for getting higher bunnyhops? ...
  • Tags manual
J

joen14

Bunnyhop post #1
Im new to bmx and been learning the bunnyhop. I can bunnyhop a good 4" but no higher. Any tips for getting higher bunnyhops?

D

Disrupter

Bunnyhop post #2
get stronger :wink:

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

Bunnyhop post #3
practice makes perfect. Try bunny hopping aleast 50 times a day.

415fsxrules

Bunnyhop post #4
i would say to go riding and just bunnyhop onto every curb u see and bunnyhop as much as u can u will notice a difference in a couple days

H

hartattack_199

Bunnyhop post #5
yeah kinda like what 415 said, it helps alot to bunny hop onto something not just over and over on a basketball court, onto curbs and what not.

D

DeeZNutS

Bunnyhop post #6
after you get a little bit stronger you can use the manual bonny hop method. its basicly pulling up like your going to manual then spring up the rear end a second or 2 later. you can reach upwards of 2-4 feet when your strong enough.

J

joen14

Bunnyhop post #7
Whats a good technique for the bunnyhop then?

E

EasternBMX

Bunnyhop post #8
pop a wheelie like manual style and then bring your back tire up
I don't know how to do it i just do it. Keep practicing

D

DeeZNutS

Bunnyhop post #9
good technique

i just told you ,...but two people has the exact same style. be creative.

brad360whip

brad360whip

Bunnyhop post #10
bump..

nlbmx

nlbmx

Bunnyhop post #11
tuck your nuts, push your bars foward, and make a war face. Werks for me everytime.

brad360whip

brad360whip

Bunnyhop post #14
D

dk rules

Bunnyhop post #15
j hops all day

cranksmasher

cranksmasher

Bunnyhop post #16
^yeh man, i do it that way, never known any other way. I hate it when little kids on toys r us bmx's do bunny hops by pulling everything at the same time and get like 1 inch lol.

theurbanrider245

theurbanrider245

Bunnyhop post #17
wtf is a j hop

pankracij

pankracij

Bunnyhop post #20
I just want to add that bhop is the most basic trick but has so much improvement options.. You are learning it and getting height all the time. Just go ride and get better and better. No simple recipe for this shit!

New Topics