bunnyhop-record

• Discuss bunnyhop-record in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; what's your personal bunnyhop record? mine is about 55 cm ...
  • Tags jump
N

Norfox

bunnyhop-record post #1
what's your personal bunnyhop record?

mine is about 55 cm

S

smothrider

bunnyhop-record post #2
don't know excactly how high i can jump. i think about 20"
but it's enough to do a 180 8)

K

kill conformity

bunnyhop-record post #3
i got ontop of a ledge 9 inches over grips. it will be in my video when i finish it.

M

metalmike

bunnyhop-record post #4
I'm not sure of the exact mearsurements but I can get over a recycling bin. :lol:

R

rip paul

bunnyhop-record post #5
my personal bunny-record is about bar height... - but only once...
tody i tried to jump over the height of the brake leaver, but no chance, i even was unable to bonk it with the axle! - shame on me... *g*

J

jorduh89

bunnyhop-record post #6
bunny hop

about 2 ft.

J

jorduh89

bunnyhop-record post #7
bunny hop

about 2 ft.

H

Highbinder

bunnyhop-record post #8
About 4" :roll: Yeah yeah, but I've only had the BMX for a day! Stop shouting dammit!

(I can do about 12" on my mountain bike, oh yeah, aluminium frame)

S

sarcastic sam

bunnyhop-record post #9
my biggest one was about 2.5-3 ft.

K

kater

bunnyhop-record post #10
Once we made a highest bunnyhop contest and I made 63cm. But I bunnyhopped once a picnick-table and I think, the table got mor height as 63cm.

A

Anonymous

bunnyhop-record post #11
i don't know the exact measurements. but i can give you some examples. the highest jump over a single point, like a chain, is around 2 and a half feet. if i'm jumping onto something i can get higher, because all you need to do is get your front wheel on and use the leverage to get your back wheel up. i can jump up 4 steps and onto these shitty picknick tables on campus. their pretty small though. so, yeah. that's all.

T

The Russian X

bunnyhop-record post #12
Bunnyhopped an old-style rubbermaid garbage can(upright) from a piece of wooden trim and managed to bust my lip in the process.

A

AliC

bunnyhop-record post #13
On my 20" wheeled trials bike I can get 44 1/2" or 113cm but that bike weighs 19 lbs, on my bmx I can get 33" or 83cm. It is a lot harder on a bmx for sure.

F

flat4130

bunnyhop-record post #14
what's up people
i am from the czech republic and i need to know if there is any bmx shop in WIEN.I am going there tomorow and i want to buy We The People fork for my friend.does anybody know any shop overthere?
thank you

A

Anonymous

bunnyhop-record post #15
about 3 and 1/2 feet

A

Anonymous

bunnyhop-record post #16
10 ft +20ft-30ft+3 1/2ft is probably my personal best but not quite sure

415fsxrules

bunnyhop-record post #17
i dunno height but some skaters had 4 decks set up and i did it but i dont think i can go any higher then that

C

Colorblinded

bunnyhop-record post #18
Holy shit! Are you guys talking about a basic jump, no little bump there or a speed bump or anything, just from flat level ground you are jumping 3 feet in the air?? And from standing on your pedals? Damn nice!

415fsxrules

bunnyhop-record post #19
yes i am anyways 4 decks isn't that hight :twisted:

C

Colorblinded

bunnyhop-record post #20
4 decks, skateboards? and is that with teh wheels on? if it is, that is hekka high :)

New Topics