bunny hope problem

• Discuss bunny hope problem in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hi i have problem with bunny hope i have diamondback trail bmx i lift my front good but my rear so bad what i have to do can some 1 make a video... ...
  • Tags bike
H

hmetro24

bunny hope problem post #1
hi i have problem with bunny hope i have diamondback trail bmx
i lift my front good but my rear so bad what i have to do
can some 1 make a video for bunnyhope in slow motion

X

XIII

bunny hope problem post #2
dumb ass.

I

inferno

bunny hope problem post #3
Yeah if you'd speak english you would get some help.

And bunny "hopeing" is not technical. You just do it. Figure it out yourself.

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

bunny hope problem post #4
its easy really

ride at a slow pace, have your peddals level and your toes pointing towards the ground! now crouch bend your knees, pull the bars up, as they come up push back and up with your feet hard, just practice and you will get it in the end! it took me about 3 days to box it off and my bike is heavy! HOPE THIS HELPS

V

Vic_Vega

bunny hope problem post #5
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^My reaction every time someone says "How do you bunnyhop?"
It's not exactly a 540 tailtap, and if you have to ask here, why do you ride anyway? The bunnyhop isn't even as technical as a skateboard ollie(a lot more fun tho).

F*ck it. GO RIDE!

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

bunny hope problem post #6
true

hes right, just ride, the only person that is going to teach you a bunny hop is yourself so just ride and practice and after you pop your first bh youll kick yourself how easy it is to do! laterz

E

Element Biker Dude

bunny hope problem post #7
hmmm is it realy that much harder bunnyhoppying a trail bike then a street bike?? 8O

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

bunny hope problem post #8
no its the same if you cant bunnyhop atall! :roll:

C

Colorblinded

bunny hope problem post #9
Mongoose stil ldoesn't know what he is talking about, he repoies to everymsg that every sningle person posts, no wonder he gets all of his posts so quickly, ****!

And, bunny hopping a mountain bike can be argued easier or harder, easier bc of the weight and some geometry and such but harder bc it is just so big.

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

bunny hope problem post #10
colorblinded u *** bitch

wtf, for starters its replys not repoies, learn how to spell before your start ripping people u moron! second, why are you so interested what am up to all the time, are you *** or something? stop stalking me you bent tw*t! you cant have my number!
(what a retard!) :roll:

M

Mike1109

bunny hope problem post #11
I don't even have a bmx yet and I can bunny hop. It isn't that hard just level your pedals, pull up the front and as it's lifting, kick your feet back and up and lift as much as you can. You'll get it after a while it takes practise.

E

evanc

bunny hope problem post #12
Re: colorblinded u *** bitch

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK said:
wtf, for starters its replys not repoies, learn how to spell before your start ripping people u moron! second, why are you so interested what am up to all the time, are you *** or something? stop stalking me you bent tw*t! you cant have my number!
(what a retard!) :roll:
Hahah, you f*cking nutsack. It's actually replies. You lose. I also hate you.

O

onedaymourning

bunny hope problem post #13
Lamers

The topic was started to try and get some help, not for people to rant about bad spelling and typos! You all need to grow up and stop being so goddamn lame!

I

infantry43RIDER

bunny hope problem post #14
dude...good thing this topic isn't 5745980275902 years old.

O

OdysseyRider

bunny hope problem post #15
Juts pull up AND suck up ur knees, keep doing it over and over again, it'll come.

X

Xcel^

bunny hope problem post #16
Vic_Vega said:
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^My reaction every time someone says "How do you bunnyhop?"
It's not exactly a 540 tailtap, and if you have to ask here, why do you ride anyway? The bunnyhop isn't even as technical as a skateboard ollie(a lot more fun tho).
Dude obviously u learn by riding but some helpful hints on how to do things HELP A LOT! Like if noone tells you what to do u wont have the slightest clue on how to even approach the easiest trick!

New Topics