Building this bike...

• Discuss Building this bike... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hmm...havent made a topic in a while... Well...ya see im buildin this frame, S&M PBR Model, and im puttin together a part list but now all these... ...
  • Tags bike parts
N

NewYork

Building this bike... post #1
hmm...havent made a topic in a while...

Well...ya see im buildin this frame, S&M PBR Model, and im puttin together a part list but now all these kids are sayin shit like its gonna bend like cardboard. the total weight is going to be 26 lbs and about 3 ounces ( ive done the calculating and no im not a dork. so wut i wanna know is, is this shit gonna bend on me or is it just gonna be really nice...

im thinkin, why is it gonna bend? im puttin all these good parts on it and the frame is really nice (u can check it out at www.sandmbikes.com ) and i dont weigh that much, i think i weigh a little over 160lbs...well just tell me

E

EasternBMX

Building this bike... post #2
If the parts are solid (not the company) just good parts it won't matter....These days the lighter parts are stronger so i think you will be ok

What wheelset are you getting?

O

oibmxpunx

Building this bike... post #3
what parts ru going to have on it 26lbs is light the frame will hold

N

NewYork

Building this bike... post #4
arite cool...and im gettin the osyssey hazard super lite - thought i should try some odyssey wheels

O

oibmxpunx

Building this bike... post #5
dont get super lights there the same as the reg hazard lights onlt with 36h and 3/8 axle front ru going to ride dirt or street

New Topics