Building Ramps

• Discuss Building Ramps in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey.its now winter so i cant flatland much so i wanna build a few ramps BUT ain got hardly ANY moneys,lol :roll: can i just use old wood and board??i... ...
  • Tags jump vert
L

leon_luxton

Building Ramps post #1
hey.its now winter so i cant flatland much so i wanna build a few ramps BUT ain got hardly ANY moneys,lol :roll: can i just use old wood and board??i have the tools..like a saw,hammer and nails and stuff.dont wanna start of big like building a vert ramp or box..just somin little like a...ermm..i aint sure.wot would ya recemd for me to build for a FIRST ramp?any ideas or good sites i can check?have ya made any of ya own beforw?got pics of wot it turned out like?got any plans i could use.thanks all
leon

E

EPMD

Building Ramps post #2
well you can always take shit from a job site or in my case a lumber yard and take shit from there... i made a little kicker in 2 days not too long ago and its pretty fun

S

Stupid

Building Ramps post #3
make a grind box my friend made it in like 3 hours

F

FOL

Building Ramps post #4
www.rampplans.org is THE source, next summer I'll start making some funboxes and maybe even a mini ramp in the garden.

C

casperh

Building Ramps post #5
nou loop je echt te lullen ofniet?

G

Building Ramps post #6
F

federal_rider12

Building Ramps post #7
EPMD thats the same thing we did we checked the trash wood and took quite a few new 2x4 and we had plans to build a box ramp that was small but really cool it was 3 1/2ft high and 7ft long with ramps on all sides and the ramps were removable but when we didnt have wood we just find whatever and go ghetto style

S

sentaafEQpovar

Building Ramps post #8
i used to have lots of crates and boards and stuff, i remember one time i had two recycling bins with a plywood over it, and i had a garbage can behind it, and i would jump of it, onto the garbage can and onto a little landing it was cool, i remember we had this uber... ultra royce union gayer than mongoose set of plywood ramps in front of this abandond house, lol

F

federal_rider12

Building Ramps post #9
sentaafEQpovar thats what we use to do was get the recyclin bin and put wood on it and jump over stuff but then we found a piece of plexiglass and we put ppl under it when we jumped and it freak them out b/c u hear a crack noise everytime then my friends fat bro wanted to try it and he broke it

E

EPMD

Building Ramps post #10
federal_rider12 said:
ghetto style

Yeah i call my ramp a Ghetto Ramp 8)

New Topics