Build your bike out of trash

• Discuss Build your bike out of trash in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Is there anyone else on this forum that makes bikes from trash? Holla ...
  • Tags bike bikes
R

reesinator

Build your bike out of trash post #1
Is there anyone else on this forum that makes bikes from trash?
Holla

R

reesinator

Build your bike out of trash post #2
and eats food out of dumpsters?

philly pride mother****er

E

evanc

Build your bike out of trash post #3
No.

H

hit_da_ramps

Build your bike out of trash post #4
uh what do you mean "out of trash" ?

what like trash can lids for whells and stuff........

and no i dont, and i dont know any 1 who even wants to think about it :roll:

R

reesinator

Build your bike out of trash post #5
no, people throw out bikes all the time cuz of dumb shit like thier spokes going out of tru or thier forks getting a little bent and you can just use the parts that arent ****ed up, thier parents are gonna buy them new ****ing bikes for christmas anyway. of course, a considerable amound of people on this forum are probably those kids. ive never paid for a bike part in my whole life. its harder with trick bikes tho, you really gotta hunt...most bike shops throw out alot of decent shit thats a little used and scratched, you just gotta know a little about compatability.

reese

E

evanc

Build your bike out of trash post #6
I've paid for every single part on my bike.

O

oibmxpunx

Build your bike out of trash post #7
R

reesinator

Build your bike out of trash post #8
i dont pay for anything.

Poseidon

Poseidon

Build your bike out of trash post #9

We do not give a shit, but thanks for sharing.

I

infantry43RIDER

Build your bike out of trash post #10
does it smell like shit when you are done making it?

T

Twinkie

Build your bike out of trash post #11
i paid the full 3 grand over the past 2 n a haf years myself.

D

Dirt_Jumper

Build your bike out of trash post #12
Thats exactly wat I am doing right now! I have a classic schwinn predator i found in the dumpster. I installed x900 brakes into it and put haro grips onto it. The tires have awesome grips already so i didnt have to deal with that. It is so incredibly light and fast. The frame is better than any ive seen in along time. And my small buddy pegs i simply screwed onto it are sooo fun. So, trust me it is a good idea. :applause: All i have had to buy so far is brakes and grips. Im going to install some new tires probably. I spraypainted it black and red. Plus, it saves a lot of money for me so I can buy materials for my street ramps. FOR DIRT JUMPING PRACTICE :lol:

N

nirvanafon

Build your bike out of trash post #13
You sir, are a freaking retard...

Have a nice day.

N

nzbmx

Build your bike out of trash post #14
I find you ghetto riders really funny! I've spent like NZ$3000 on my ride and it's sweet but if you can get by with a bike from the dumpster then props to you!

R

reesinator

Build your bike out of trash post #15
you mean you or your mom bought you that bike? sorry i dont got the rent money to blow on nice parts, my parents arent changing my diapers anymore.

N

NewYork

Build your bike out of trash post #16
lol trash pickers!!!
some funny shit!

my moma isnt changing my diapers either but she buys me alot of my bike parts...wuts the big deal? atleast i dont pick some shit frames or parts from the trash like a lil broke scrub...get a job

X

XIII

Build your bike out of trash post #17
i get my stuff for X-mas and my birthday but if i need a part i buy it myself...all of the bikes by me aer like Magnas, Huffys and Pacifics (aint it pitiful?)

S

StoneMasonMan

Build your bike out of trash post #18
My crappy Mongoose cost enough already just slowly buying more parts with my shitty wage apprentice masons earn shit for hard back breaking work...

L

likeachamp

Build your bike out of trash post #19
i make trashbikes all the time then sell them to lil kids in the niebor hood for like 10-15 bucks then buy me nice parts

I

infantry43RIDER

Build your bike out of trash post #20
i found a coke can...want a wheel?

New Topics