broke my cielencki pedals

• Discuss broke my cielencki pedals in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i noticed since i bought my sweet red cielencki pedals that they would come loose after every like 5 pedals. I've only had them like 2 weeks and the... ...
O

onethirty8fiend

broke my cielencki pedals post #1
i noticed since i bought my sweet red cielencki pedals that they would come loose after every like 5 pedals. I've only had them like 2 weeks and the other night my lock bolt totally fell off and i could move the pedal cage all the way off. i emailed odyssey but they haven't replied. any1 else have this problem? i heard of someone on bmx-test.com having it

S

sandmriderbmx

broke my cielencki pedals post #2
wow tht sucks, im definatly never buying htose pedals

O

onethirty8fiend

broke my cielencki pedals post #3
yeah just doesn't make sense cause A LOT of peeps ride them and no1 has ever had any problems. maybe i just got a bad batch. i bought them agian for a 2nd try and they are working good (they r blue) maybe certain colors are better or something lol

S

sandmriderbmx

broke my cielencki pedals post #4
lol, u shoulda returned yur old ones

O

onethirty8fiend

broke my cielencki pedals post #5
yeah that's what i was trying to email odyssey about but they haven't replied and it's been like a week and the bike shop said the pedal is totally destroyed

S

sandmriderbmx

broke my cielencki pedals post #6
how long ddid u have it

O

onethirty8fiend

broke my cielencki pedals post #7
about 2 weeks

O

oibmxpunx

broke my cielencki pedals post #8
dude that sucks u have the jim c. mag. ones i have bot had any problems yet ive had them for like 4 or 5 months and there still fine

F

federal_rider12

broke my cielencki pedals post #9
did you ever loosen the bolt? that could have lead to the problem but if you didnt mess with it then thats weird. i was thinking of buying these pedals when my go out but i dont know i want to stray away from other people so maybe ill pick up the riff raff pedals

S

sandmriderbmx

broke my cielencki pedals post #10
buy wellgo platforms there like ten bucks and the look nice

F

federal_rider12

broke my cielencki pedals post #11
i already have wellgo's i bought them because it took way too long to get the pedals i wanted in so i needed a temporary pair and im glad i spent $14 to get them instead of using there rental crap pedals, so if my azonic pedals break i dont need to stop riding i can slap on my wellgos which are great pedals

S

sandmriderbmx

broke my cielencki pedals post #12
yeah

O

onethirty8fiend

broke my cielencki pedals post #13
nah i didn't loosen them up at all and it seems kinda shitty i emailed odyssey over a week ago and they haven't responded :?

E

evanc

broke my cielencki pedals post #14
I guarantee if you call them, they'll hook you up. And there was a batch or two released without locking cone nuts (just plain metal, the new ones have a nylon insert so they don't come loose).

O

onethirty8fiend

broke my cielencki pedals post #15
cool thanks evan

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

broke my cielencki pedals post #16
sandmriderbmx said:
buy wellgo platforms there like ten bucks and the look nice
i've got the wellgo platform pedals i have them about half an year but now they are benting
they took a long while in a few months i think im going to buy the cielenki's too

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

broke my cielencki pedals post #17
I have the JC pedals also and have had no problems yet (knock on wood). Sorry to hear about that, hopefully Odyssey will give you some new pedals or something. I hope mine don't cop out on me while I'm riding, I have the limited edition white ones too. 8)

New Topics