breaking news/allen cook tour news

• Discuss breaking news/allen cook tour news in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; AL DI MINO FROM BMXINVASION TAKES FIRST PLACE AT THE INCLINE CLUB IN NJ. HOME OF SCOTTY CRANMER READ ALL ABOUT THIS EVENT ON... ...
  • Tags bmx news vert
A

al d

breaking news/allen cook tour news post #1
AL DI MINO FROM BMXINVASION TAKES FIRST PLACE AT THE INCLINE CLUB IN NJ. HOME OF SCOTTY CRANMER READ ALL ABOUT THIS EVENT ON www.bmxinvasion.com NEWS SECTION.......POSTED BY POPS

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

breaking news/allen cook tour news post #2
y do ppl keep trying to advertise here...remember that guy from transition mag? even pmed me and gave me a free account. wierd.

K

keep it real

breaking news/allen cook tour news post #3
yeh, its not like anyone cares if we wanted to know we'll freaking goto your site...
OH btw, check out http://www.bmx-planet.tk

A

al d

breaking news/allen cook tour news post #4

Yeah we are friends with Wynex on here who is in charge of the bmx zone.and we are not advertising.Also thanks for hooking my link up on your site bmx planet. Its more of friends letting friends know what goes on as I recieve e-mails from over seas and trying to keep news flowing as they keep me updated with whats going on near them. Im sorry you took the post in the wrong way..maybe you should be more open minded and less negative towards other people. Thanks. Wynex whats up !!! Thanks for everything.

New Topics