Break less riders??

• Discuss Break less riders?? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Who else rides break less here? I do... I love it. -db ...
  • Tags bike
ThumperTwistSS

ThumperTwistSS

Break less riders?? post #1
Who else rides break less here? I do... I love it.

-db

I

infantry43RIDER

Break less riders?? post #2
i do.

and i do love it.

I

infantry43RIDER

Break less riders?? post #3
i do.

and i do love it.

K

keep it real

Break less riders?? post #4
I do and I love it. But now its getting quite anoying so im thinking about getting some so i can get more technical

P

PUBLIC_ENEMY

Break less riders?? post #5
i do temporarily untill i get a new cable to replace my broken linear

ThumperTwistSS

ThumperTwistSS

Break less riders?? post #6
^^ Thats what I said to, its just going to be temp until I get my new breaks... Well that was well over a year now, and I havent wanted to change back. Thats me though

-db

Federal_Foundation

Federal_Foundation

Break less riders?? post #7
i used to ride breakless, its alright but once u get a bike with breaks u wind up never useing the breaks, lol

O

orangebeast91489

Break less riders?? post #8
brakeless...just changed..but cant ride cause waiting for grips to dry

P

Plan B

Break less riders?? post #9
i would ride brakeless, cause bmx brakes are retarded, but i live in the city and i ride my bike to work

ThumperTwistSS

ThumperTwistSS

Break less riders?? post #10
All my friends think I should ride breaks again becouse I cant land much right now, I used before (without breaks) but I havent ridin for a while, and im just getting back in and used to my style or what ever you would like to call it.

-db

B

bruisedbob

Break less riders?? post #11
I've been riding brakeless for about two months. I like brakes, but went to change my posts to seat stay and the welds were crap. The guy put dents in the tube from the clamps, but whatever.
The biggest advantage I've found without brakes is it forces you to go for stuff. I hit a gap last night that I probably would have pussed with brakes.
The only disadvantage is cars and not seeing them. ouch. Had to lay it down once last week. Glad I had pants on.

RuLe

RuLe

Break less riders?? post #12
i got to have brakes. it helps with 180 rollout 360. u have to have brakes and just turn hard, And to do tire taps u need brakes. When i go plain 180 rollouts i tap the brakes for less then a second to spin. but yea i like to go fast and i dont want to be going around a corner and all a sudden a car comes out of no where and i have to jump off my bike. i use my brakes just to watch out for cars maybe 4 - 5 cars i always have to watch out for a week

S

stolen_rider

Break less riders?? post #13
Im compromising and takin my front brake off becuase i still got to ride to the skatepark and on my paper round.

K

keep it real

Break less riders?? post #14
stolen_rider said:
Im compromising and takin my front brake off becuase i still got to ride to the skatepark and on my paper round.
heh... I used to do paper round then the guy fired me coz I missed to many houses. One day I dumped all of them at the church and went for an early morning street ride witha milk crate on the front. Oh the memories

O

orangebeast91489

Break less riders?? post #15
im going to put on a front brake today, only prob is that my cable is made for the back. i dont want to trim it so does anyone have a short cable that wont work for the back but will for the front? i could pay like 1-2 dollars or maybe even get it for free if you only run back brake. tah

NG

New Topics