Brand new Stolen Wrap will be MINE in ~10 days!!!

• Discuss Brand new Stolen Wrap will be MINE in ~10 days!!! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; That's right suckas, just had the bike shop order me the Stolen Wrap in black & white. Can't wait til it gets here! I'll be sure to have a bike check... ...
Ecko

Ecko

Brand new Stolen Wrap will be MINE in ~10 days!!! post #1
That's right suckas, just had the bike shop order me the Stolen Wrap in black & white. Can't wait til it gets here! I'll be sure to have a bike check up the day I get it home :).

Sucks that I have to wait so long, but I'm in New Jersey and their warehouse is all the way in Seattle :roll:

biketillidie

biketillidie

Brand new Stolen Wrap will be MINE in ~10 days!!! post #2
Niiiiiiiiiiiice. Post pics asap!

purplebmx23

purplebmx23

Brand new Stolen Wrap will be MINE in ~10 days!!! post #3
yeah, cant wait to see picsss

bike ryder

bike ryder

Brand new Stolen Wrap will be MINE in ~10 days!!! post #4
sounds cool

aldrix

aldrix

Brand new Stolen Wrap will be MINE in ~10 days!!! post #5
That's right suckas, just had the bike shop order me the Stolen Wrap in black & white. Can't wait til it gets here! I'll be sure to have a bike check up the day I get it home :).

Sucks that I have to wait so long, but I'm in New Jersey and their warehouse is all the way in Seattle :roll:
Congrats man :)

I just got a Wrap a couple weeks ago and I'm also in Jersey ... can Jersey handle this many Wraps?!?!

I also got black & white ... I love it! I like that the black has that metallic car paint kind of thing going on. DansComp got me mine pretty quick, they're in Indiana if I remember correctly. Sorry, not trying to rub it in or anything, hope your wait doesn't seem too eternal.

Whereabouts in Jersey are you? Near Hillsborough/Montgomery here, if you know where that is :p

Edit: Also, what bike shop did you go to? Near me there's like 1 bike shop which is pretty much all about mountain bikes and that's all, their BMX selection is the Specialized Fuse (and not the souped up one or anything) in like 3 or 4 colors ... just curious.

Last edited:
Ecko

Ecko

Brand new Stolen Wrap will be MINE in ~10 days!!! post #6
Congrats man :)

I just got a Wrap a couple weeks ago and I'm also in Jersey ... can Jersey handle this many Wraps?!?!

I also got black & white ... I love it! I like that the black has that metallic car paint kind of thing going on. DansComp got me mine pretty quick, they're in Indiana if I remember correctly. Sorry, not trying to rub it in or anything, hope your wait doesn't seem too eternal.

Whereabouts in Jersey are you? Near Hillsborough/Montgomery here, if you know where that is :p

Edit: Also, what bike shop did you go to? Near me there's like 1 bike shop which is pretty much all about mountain bikes and that's all, their BMX selection is the Specialized Fuse (and not the souped up one or anything) in like 3 or 4 colors ... just curious.
Sweet man. I'm in northern New Jersey, in Passaic County. I know a kid from here that moved to Hillsborough not long ago. That'd be weird if you knew him haha. I went to Bicycle Source on Route 23, guess that's not the same one as you.

If you go to Hillsborough High School let me know, I'll see if you know the kid I'm talking about.

D

Doesj

Brand new Stolen Wrap will be MINE in ~10 days!!! post #7
Congratz, hope your ride is smoother than mine, the WTP 09 recon!

I drove more then an hour (in Belgium that's halfway across the country) to the bike shop only to find out they weren't in stock (even though their website said "available 20 september!"), because they had customs problems.

so I ordered one online from them to get one once they pass customs.

2 weeks later I got an email saying "i'm shipping you the bike today"
5 minutes after that mail i got a mail saying "i'm sorry, we don't have the recon in stock and we won't have it before november"

that was yesterday btw. So I contacted all dealers within a 200km radius that might carry the new 2009 WTP recon, and finally found one in germany.
To order from them, i better cancel my order with the belgian dealer first, so I call them, and the guy on the phone asks me what I ordered.
So I tell him about the 09 recon I want, and he tells me he is going to ship it today! and that I'll have it on friday!

seems there were some mixups with the deliveries, but oh boy that guys gonna go through hell if I don't have my ride on friday :D I've been waiting since june for a new bmx since i destroyed my last one...

2WheelPride

2WheelPride

Brand new Stolen Wrap will be MINE in ~10 days!!! post #8
Sweet man. I'm in northern New Jersey, in Passaic County. I know a kid from here that moved to Hillsborough not long ago. That'd be weird if you knew him haha. I went to Bicycle Source on Route 23, guess that's not the same one as you.

If you go to Hillsborough High School let me know, I'll see if you know the kid I'm talking about.
You have to go to Marty's reliable cycle 2 I think it's on route 10 or some crap been so long there's one in Morristown too. I used to get all my stuff from them freaking awesome shop. I miss NJ.

anyway sweet bike man.

Ecko

Ecko

Brand new Stolen Wrap will be MINE in ~10 days!!! post #9
I can't stop thinking about the bike. Damnit get here already :x

G

grinspoon7

Brand new Stolen Wrap will be MINE in ~10 days!!! post #10

yea dude thats sik

Ps thx for helpiun me choose a bike :D

Ecko

Ecko

Brand new Stolen Wrap will be MINE in ~10 days!!! post #11
aldrix

aldrix

Brand new Stolen Wrap will be MINE in ~10 days!!! post #12

Well, I'm done with High School and didn't live here when I went, so it's probably safe to say I don't know the guy :p

And ... dang, that store is way far from me. Won't be going there for bike shopping any time soon.

IB Street

IB Street

Brand new Stolen Wrap will be MINE in ~10 days!!! post #13
Post pics when u get it man :D

New Topics