Brakes??

• Discuss Brakes?? in the Flatlanders Country forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I can do a few tricks on flatland like barhop and easy shit like that...i have only back brakes...do u HAVE TO have front brakes to do nose manuals and... ...
Kr0n1K k1LL3R

Kr0n1K k1LL3R

Brakes?? post #1
I can do a few tricks on flatland like barhop and easy shit like that...i have only back brakes...do u HAVE TO have front brakes to do nose manuals and other things??

I

ievelhost

Brakes?? post #2
a lot of flatlanders are brakeless so you can do just about anything once you put your mind to it. on the other hand ... if your starting out the brakes can help a lot. but nothing is impossible.

NZStreet

NZStreet

Brakes?? post #3
Brakes help with flatland but its easier to progress if you learn without them.Some pros still run them though

dave0

dave0

Brakes?? post #4
Brakes help with flatland but its easier to progress if you learn without them.Some pros still run them though
thats not all true, unless you have the "pull brake reflex", i have brakes and if there is a trick that is better to do brakeless then i do it brakeless, i say better get front brake, although its not the end of the world if you dont have... really should tho :p

Blakc Ninja

Blakc Ninja

Brakes?? post #5
You don't need front or rear brakes. If you're new to flatland you may want to start with brakes and lose em later or just foot jam all front tricks or find another way to get into them.

New Topics